So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yeh, a ring of fire in the morning :joy: Andy

2. I have ceramic guts Naga Vindaloo tonight :D

3. So you are no having an Indian then, just some hot slop chucked together to give the white, English, bravado boys something to brag about :p Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nope, a proper Bengali Indian: Murgh Masala but Vindaloo hot with Naga Chillies as that’s how I like em :bucktooth:

• WTF WTF x 1
  5. You all mended?

6. Genuine question, what are they then?

7. Then it’s not a Murgh Masala is it ? Hot slop chucked together for your taste. Andy

8. Just about, though I’ve been told I can’t do anymore TD’s this year, surgeons orders. Seeing him in 3 weeks about having the metal taken out.
    Just have to wait till next year !!

• Like Like x 1
  9. No, it’s a Masalam - my phone changed it :) Lilly livererd korma boy :p

10. Ones that stay in the wheel and don’t fall out on wheel removal evidently, i.e. captive :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Why don't they make them all like that?

12. What do Dr's know anyway!
    Double TDs next year to make up for it I reckon!

13. White, English bravado boy bragging again ? Why stop at Vindaloo hot and not go the full Naga Viper hot ? Andy

14. index.jpg

15. Changed the oil pressure switch over on the SPS as it was leaking,fiddly but satisfying:upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Stop bragging on my behalf, Naga’s are what I pep it up with, viper hot is bullshit, if I show off with curry I have a side order of raw Naga’s, but today I’m eating at home and enjoying my mild Naga dish thank you :yum

17. Nobody knows :eyes:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Put new wheels on the transporter
    DA848F19-A415-4500-9B7F-DDD041446D90.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  19. A mate had that size on his T4, they used to deflate on bumpy roads and pot holes :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Had my eyes tested
    I have a cataract forming on my right eye and my overall vision has deteriorated so new glasses on order ... readers and distance/drivers to be reviewed in a year :)

• Love You Love You x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1