1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just looked at my yr5 boys homework. Sweet JESUS, "spend no more than 30 minutes" teacher said. Must be about 6 hours there!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Tonight I’m going to see the League of Gentlemen theatre show :)

“We didn’t burn him” :D

3. That'll be class. Where's it showing?

4. Leeds arena :)

5. Packing bags, flying to Barcelona, hiring a car, driving to rental house near a small fishing port close to Girona, staying there for a bit.

• Like Like x 5
  6. That'll be a good night out, enjoy. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Daft flight times.

8. Got to drive to Suffolk today to
    Look at some
    Land.
    Knee ent gonna like that journey. Envious of all the bikes I’ve seen out

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just finished fitting usb socket to the zed...gave it a clean. My mate at work is just going to pick up his first 125 so hes coming over later on for me to do the same job on his little cbf, then over to his house to fit a ground anchor for him.

10. Laughed at some vapists... might keep doing that as it looks like rain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Bliss...sitting room to myself, cup of tea, bit of cake, eurosport on....

• Like Like x 1
  12. Could handle the grammar Nazis but not the simplified English speakers....

13. Strains of our 6 year old Creamie...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Watched the first thirty minutes of the rugby match from yesterday evening Gloucester/Bristol this morning as i missed those first 30 DSCN5008[1].JPG DSCN5009[1].JPG DSCN5007[1].JPG ,they should be the team to watch this season as they have Danny C pulling the strings. Did a bit in the garden today but them bloody deer are garden vandals and last flowers of the year for our Girl:heart_eyes:

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. paid deposit on new bike. Multi goes next week, BMW comes Sat.

So guess I’ll be flouncing Sunday ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Which one have you ordered?

17. The lady version

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Back in the house. Sorted the USB and tracker on my mates bike, went out with the wife to run some errands...over at the retail park at the clothes recycling FOR A FUCKING HOUR!....takes fucking ages...mind you theres a little "we buy any car" porta-office type thing so i was ear wigging on a bloke try to sell his car to them....he walked off and totally predicably, was moaning about the fact that they expected it to be in pristine condition (and to be honest it wasnt in bad shape atall) wheels refurbed, just service (he showed him the history) new tyres..peugot of some sort, he was chatting with his wife later on...apparently second hand a 6 grand car....the we buy any car rip off merchants offered him 3k...i always find it funny when that ad with P,Schofield says "sure we'll give you a little less..." -fucking understatement of the year there....

Anyway back in for cuppa, then back out to help my mate with his ground anchor...

19. It's a right propper skill is that.

20. Brick laying

Do Not Sell My Personal Information