1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Done 200 miles so far this week on bike my cars in menders .it's brilliant weathers been kind

2. Going to Europe in T-Shirt, Jacket and Jeans soon yer puffta :) can we still say puffta :thinkingface: oh and socks too, maybe some pants and gloves :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was learning all about Islamaphobia on another thread in our wonderful forum.

4. Some joggers pokery going on there, I couldn’t follow it really :thinkingface:

5. :) post a pic up

6. Exige already did ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Suddenly realised 2nd October is next Tuesday and our track bikes are off to Spain :scream:. Other than draining the petrol, I’ve not touched either of them since they came back from Almeria in May so have spent the morning checking them over, once I’d dug the NC29 out of the dinning room that is. Needn’t have worried, with fresh petrol in the tanks, both fired up on the button and both ran sweetly. Well the NC29 ran sweetly and the 1098R ran like a bag of nails, just like it always has :D Tools, spares and kit to pull together now but that can be after lunch. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. I've been to a business group meeting. I learnt stuff today. :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. #Hedge cutting this morning and will be cleaning up the mess over the weekend,also had to remove a grey cotton cloth stuck around the drive shaft on the flail cutter,Exige are you missing any grey pants:Dalso running out of time so another quickie on the PS DSCN5037[1].JPG DSCN5038[1].JPG :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. I read in today's paper that 1 in every 3 adults cheat on their partners.......

I can't work out if it's my wife or my girlfriend.

11. Pretty much finished all that was required to repair the Aprilia RSVR Factory from this: WP_20180904_10_19_04_Pro.jpg WP_20180904_10_58_16_Pro.jpg WP_20180907_12_45_13_Pro.jpg WP_20180917_004.jpg

To this:
    WP_20180926_007.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Black now :eyes:

13. #sorry my mistake:eyes:

14. Had to cut the grass today. I don't mind doing that coz the lawnmower's red and I can pretend :). I just hate having to clear the :poop: off the grass first. Trust me, with a 67Kg dog I need a snow shovel! Fingers crossed it's sunny tomorrow as predicted :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:

#47835 West Cork Paul, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nero :eyes:

16. Got a head full of snot so I'm going to bed. Thought I had over the counter snot drying medicine but clearly not :( Andy

17. Andy,You think you got problemso_O hFC8FE846.jpg

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Celebrating my daughter being awarded a PhD :):):)

• Like Like x 10
  19. Press Here Dummy;)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information