1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Think my lad is going that way. He is looking for his first post-grad job, in research, and it seems the best ones are linked with doing the phd alongside

• Like Like x 2
  2. Getting regular vids from wayne58 while hes on his hols in the maldives....last video he sent i think he got too close to a parrot fish nest and got a nip on the arse ( yep he really did)....you really can hear the swearing through the snorkel. Very entertaining.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Whats even funnier is it ( the parrot fish ) pauses, looks straight at him to size him up does a quick circle around then gets stuck in....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Heh...Wayne's fin....and parrot fish... Screenshot_20180926-215107_WhatsApp.jpg sorry to those stabbing away at the screen...just a still...good though!

5. Well, ive gotta say....owning a ducati does have its unexpected plus points.....

Just had my ""11 o clock" with the BSi audit team at work....i was expecting a grilling to which i was fully prepared for.....our QA team was in the meeting too (and one of them has a 749) - he mentioned the fact that he hadnt seen my Hyper for a while and the audit guys perked up and said "The hypermotard is yours!!!" - they were totally perplexed by the fact that i had to service the clutch every 1000 miles, there was no fairing (both GS1200 owners), i took the engine out myself....etc etc. Needless to say the rest of the meeting was thoroughly enjoyable...had a good natter and i even ate most of their biscuits...which means i can also finish early this afternoon for bike night tonight....

• Like Like x 6
  6. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. :mad: The sun is indeed shining today and there's not a cloud in the sky. I spent over 2 hours spraying weedkiller on the c.2km of paths around and through our garden and thought I now deserve a :motorcycleduc: to make the most of the rest of the day. Started her up. WTF! why's the oil light not going out. Mad as hell. Now I've got to trace why coz there's no apparent reason and all was fine just 6 days ago :(:(:confused:

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. This lunchtime me and SWMBO went to look at two new houses (well one new one and one plot of land where there will be a new one).

9. :sun::sun::sun:More grass cutting today and a ding dong with a dude on a Yamaha R1 :Dblue & white in colour with number 46 on the seat unit down the A22 he offered me his hand at the felbridge traffic lights:upyeah:also spotted a very lovely 888sp4 leaving my local today...anyone on here:thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface:

10. I was sitting in traffic today when suddenly I saw a naked woman bouncing down the street past me with her hands and feet tied together and a gag in her mouth.

"That's the fucking funniest thing I've ever seen!" I thought, as I shared a smile with the guy in the car beside me.

Laughter soon turned to panic though, when I looked in my rear view mirror and saw that my boot was open.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. 'He offered me his hand at the Felbridge traffic lights'
    Are you quoting Morrissey you big old romantic. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Just booked these views for Christmas (well Mrs Ex has - she called me for the money) :rolleyes:
    It will be white and not green though :thinkingface:

P4210049.jpg P4210022.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. There is a bar with a pool table and a local boozer a 10 minute walk / slide away :bucktooth:

14. The wife accused me of being a transvestite this afternoon.

I was so upset, I packed all her clothes up and left

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. #The Games up:blush::blush::blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ex,Also looks like you need to purchase a proper ducati scramber for that field outback;)

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. There's a brilliant programme on Channel 4 tonight about doggy-style sex. If you miss it, you can watch it on all 4s.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Busy day.

Fortnightly report - check
    TNA call with some dev guides - check
    Take son for interview one - check
    Drop son at train station so he can go to interview 2 - check
    Set up VPN for USA server so I can watch free Ryder Cup live coverage - check
    Said coverage on while working - check
    Squeezed tip run in as passing on way back from interview - check

#47859 bradders, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Still in bed with a stinking headache from the pressure of all the snot in my sinuses and on my second box of man size tissues :triumph: Was supposed to be joining a ride out to the Apache Cafe with a stop for ice cream tomorrow but probably not now :( Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information