1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ..............It has been left there,,, all that time:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. I've been having therapy to cure my obsession with the band Bon Jovi.

Six weeks into my twelve week treatment my psychiatrist asked me today, "So, how are you feeling at this stage?"

I said, "Ohh-Ohhhh, I'm halfway there."

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Just got back from Aprilia Performance in Tamworth. Had a full service and the valve clearances checked.
    It was great watching Griff work on the bike and him showing me each step.
    He cleaned the bike after working on it and had me sit on the bike while he adjusted all the levers etc to suit my riding position.
    Great service and a nice guy.

4. Sounds like bad medicine too me

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just got back from
    Ordering mrs stallions new rs4 avant.
    What a bit of kit that is.
    Think I shall be borrowing it now and then

• Like Like x 6
  6. Where do we apply to have your life? :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Not fancy a car that actually drives properly then? :p

8. Plumbing head:splat::splat::splat: on today and everything tickety-boo:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Awesome motor. I would say it handles better than my 911 turbo and you can take a fridge to the tip in
    It.
    Can’t fit a fridge in the Porsche lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Had a ride up to Kielder on my R1200s which is a brilliant road bike. Heated grips on for the ride back though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Changed the oil on the hyper and gave the clutch a quick service ready for Brands tomorrow...

• Like Like x 3
  12. 336B9028-6466-48FB-9C36-492A5FD2DF94.jpeg E305752F-0448-4B85-82F1-AA16AA718E3B.jpeg

Had my nails done and planted these pretties :)

• Like Like x 9
    • Love You Love You x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. The nails o_O
    I put gloves on to plant up :thinkingface: not ideal :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Ok it was yesterday, anyroadup, took my Monster 1200 for a service at Ducati Malaga.
    Nice guys in the workshop. The rear 55mm nut was working loose again! Torqued up but I’ll have to do this as often as I check the tyre pressures.

Total bill for a regular service €120. = £105! That’s including all new fluids and a filter.

Happy days... until I got absolutely soaked to the skin on the way back. At one point I thought I’d taken a wrong turning and was actually in The Med.

Jet wash today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Collected a parcel from my local:rolleyes: post sorting office..six miles away each way this morning at 6.50: unamused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Took advantage of the weather yesterday to do what will probably be the last ride of this year before she gets put into the Man Cave (which I haven't built yet) and stripped down for a complete overhaul to replace/refurbish 19 years of corrosion prone OEM nuts and bolts.
    IMG_9398.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  17. Where did you get to?

18. you can have it re directed to your local post office for about £0.70 :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Photo shoot underway...
    20181010_123255.jpg

• Like Like x 8
Do Not Sell My Personal Information