1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just flown back from Murcia. Bloody knackered and time for bed. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Visit to the Triumph Factory Visitor Experience today for me. Interesting tour, only non Triumph in the car park...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7

3. Bins!!! :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Don’t worry. It’ll have all gone by tomorrow and normal service will be resumed. That day you think you’ve ‘got it’ is always the one before it all goes to pot. That’s the fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Just made an appointment with my financial advisor to discuss my potential retirement in more detail. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just found out that a private limited company I have shares in dissolved in 2015!
    Arranged a meeting with my solicitor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Could be worse. You could be the CEO of Cafe Patisserie and found out the HMRC issued you a winding up order 4 weeks ago and your FD had been cooking the books meaning your £450m valued listed business is actually worthless

8. f--k all, its pissing down here in the valley..:)

9. Snap. Working in the lounge doing weekly reports, chasing outstanding actions, adding meetings in my diary for when I'm back from holiday. A real, full on admin day...with the occasional coffee and check on here ;)

10. Very true,
    Truly atrocious weather here also.

11. And its left hand drive! :p

12. White socks with sandles looms then

13. With haste El, best thing you will ever do, the only thing i have found is time becomes the enemy.

14. explains a lot!
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Still tired and grumpy so probably not the best time to add the V4 to my multibike policy but in the end a painless process. My previous ground work when renewing a month ago and the phone being answered by the person I spoke to at that time, the additional cost was as forewarned and the service was faultless. Still grumpy though because I can’t take any more pain relief medication for another hour. Andy

16. Sun is past the yard arm somewhere in the world....

75C9C0E9-3012-4EF1-A503-336B5C35419C.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Absolutely but sadly got to drive over to Wokingham to collect the bikes which are back from Spain. Definitely later :upyeah: Andy

18. The Company's value is now worth £1.00:thinkingface:

19. Almost the most telling part is that, a company worth at that time 420m with 23m in the bank, receives a winding up order for 1m for the tax man. So, HMRC are happy to put thousands out of work and close a profit making (at that time) business for the sake of some tax.

#48319 bradders, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  20. This might be the dilemma I face in the coming days/ weeks.

#48320 Carr01, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information