1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Watched the Brian O'Driscoll's documentary shoulder to shoulder on rugby's role uniting the north and south in Ireland........five Stars:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Will be a 10 year felt roof as he’s already got
    It from
    Somewhere.
    Think it’s nicked ha ha ha ha

3. 01537AD1-87AE-429A-8494-0331310CEB88.jpeg Daughter number 1 turned up today as well, flew from London to Knock airport to help daughter no.2 celebrate her 21st. Daughter no.2 was incredibly hung over today:confounded:. More drink was consumed making daughter 2 worse and deep discussions had again. It’s fabulous to have the family all in one place. Much as I love living here I miss my girls :sob:.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Went to boxfit for only the second time since Feb and after a bit of surgery, love it. And went for a blast as done very little riding this year duento ill health, i have had about 5 ride since Feb, re started in September and today was all about getting used to wringing the buggers neck today. THE MOJO IS BACK.

• Like Like x 3
  5. 21st birthdays have changed a lot. I spent mine in a police cell in Brisbane for being in a pub brawl ha ha ha ha

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fuck all

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. And I spent mine throwing up having consumed far too much alcohol! At least she didn’t chunder :astonished:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Keep them away from exige :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Went past a local shop this morning which has a slogan above the door - "We treat you like family"

No fuckin' way am I going in there.....

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. Today I have realised that I like women with muscles.
    I would sack all my male employees and replace them
    with muscley women on my sites as they are better to look at and I could cut down on my plant hire costs as they are strong enough to manually work

• Like Like x 2
  11. BBBC28B4-7A31-456F-B82A-30D282F8CEBA.jpeg
    Checked in to Excellence Riviera Cancun for some well earned relaxing, a sultry 31 yesterday evening

• Like Like x 5
  12. I'm starting to think that maybe the gym isn't really for me.

I was in this morning and laid down on the mat to do some sit-ups

And woke up 2 hours later

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. :eyes:More rugby matchs today:upyeah:

14. Should have gone
    To lyng in Norfolk today too watch
    The last round of the maxxis British motocross championship but my good friend who
    Is leading the championship has broke his leg.
    Long ol way to go to
    See him
    Lose out and a Russian win

15. Watching a bit of BSB, they're getting their arse soaked today

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Watched some BSB, some Big Bang, and polished my shoes

17. Headed out west at 0900 this morning. Rode to Lennane, Westport, Bangor and home via Castlebar.
    Stopped at a lovely little coffee shop for a brew and a slice of Toblerone cheesecake. Bloody starved.
    It was then I seen the signs saying no credit\debit cards accepted.
    Ffs!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. And froze my balls off as well, it’s fekking freezing. Great racing though. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information