1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. No, Sant Antonio IIRC. TBH it didn't float or boat (pun intended ;) ) and cant see ourselves going back. We went there for the hippy market.

2. Well you know what to do next time?

3. I know, but she doesn't like coming to trackdays ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Bought a coat, I keep telling my lovely wife I will resell them. I did sell some a few years back, done OK, but regretted it. Can't wear them, just pack them away until I decide to sell. Sad I know. We all collect something, I collect coats.

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. I collect trophies from my murder victims I meet on various Internet forums.
    Now did you say you had something to sell, can I come to view?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. When you free :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Yesterday I fasted. Boy, the day goes slow....today I’ve had a banana.

The giddy heights I climb each day

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. upload_2018-10-23_10-17-50.jpeg
    That must take some willpower, just look at what you could be having.;)

9. Bacon roll and coffee yum yum

• Like Like x 2
  10. Snap :) ventured out today and stopped off for just such sustenance. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  11. Seriously? I got a 25m swimming trophy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Arse painted 20181023_141601.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Driving home in my car at lunchtime, I stopped at traffic lights, and noticed an attractive female driver in the other lane staring at me.

I thought "bloody hell, she likes me", so as soon as I'd finished picking my nose, I gave her a cheery wave and then amazingly, she stared straight ahead and drove off......

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Day two of a five day remote crane course. Not wreaked the joint.....yet, or made the instructor cry and shake his head in disbelief, still early days.
    Good points, we`ve had a half hour flyer both days and, best bit, the instructor used to race 125cc two strokes at club level. Not much crane talk has interrupted the glorious smells and sounds of racing two strokes :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Buzzed out on the bike as it was so lovely, hacked my way to Brighton via Turners Hill, then Ditchling beacon, roads were dead quiet due to school half term.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Got the quote for my garage extension :confused::astonished:

17. Was thinking I wished I’d gone to work on the bike today for a change as it nice again.

18. I’ve done two interviews with regional and local newspapers

19. Why, are you looking for a new job????? ;)

20. 51713096-BDE3-4769-BF66-A5499E85829F.jpeg Had a Man’s supper :upyeah: as SWMBO is away for the night; 2 day old pizza with accompaniments. watching some shite on Netflix called ‘Outlaw Biker Gangs’ or something.

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information