1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Fast yesterday. Then come home to a roast dinner and this.... she isn’t helping :scream:

283022B3-D7CD-4276-AAB6-AFFBB20CDDDD.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  2. I can't imagine which bits you keep :scream: I post 'all' the bits of mine to a barbers shop in London that @chizel uses as a post collection service.
    I'll get the kettle on, or do you want to go straight for a hair cut - fresher that way for the lad :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Re wired two garages and fitted alarms to the both. Plenty of room for more bikes!

• Like Like x 5
  4. Popped over to Ripley this morning for a hedge cut/bits exercise,i planted this about ten years ago so it's my job to maintain it once/twice a year:upyeah:a military vehicle on the M25 catching ride:) DSCN5154[1].JPG DSCN5155[1].JPG

• Like Like x 4
  5. Amazing skies over Richmond tonight

78879999-1C8D-43A3-8B4B-443A1F4E9890.jpeg 6EB65C78-6FE8-40CA-984B-82A40563AD02.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  6. 10 holes in way home. 4 under handicap but bit more wayward today.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sat in Czech looking for work here or Austria before I pop to slovenia, just had a nice pizza locally and a non alcoholic beer sat in for under 200 crowns fooking cheap, fuel a bit over a pound a litre, 3 degrees so getting chilly, I quite like Czech....I'm near Brno in the sticks

8. Near my Clan in Kromeriz then - stunning little town :)

9. Gave this girl my number last night, she said she'll call me when she gets home.

I'm starting too think she's homeless

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Between Terezin and cejc stu

11. An hour from there, I got a bid on a small job right near kromeriz looking at map, but they are not getting the deposit paid to anyvan if they do I'm over there tomorrow if not I'm off slovenia

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spent the day in head office in London doing an IOSH H&S course for Executives and Directors so now I’ve been informed I can go to jail for Corporate Manslaughter if the proverbial hits the fan...great!

Tbh it was quite interesting for H&S.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just seen a pic of the new triumph scrambler 1200 - well, fuck me sideways with a splintered bat...i didnt think they could produce anything more ugly than, well, most of their fucking range but they managed it....absolutely horrendous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anything with a reference to a scrambler is not ugly, now go wash your mouth out with dirty oil

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Sorry - standing my ground on this one.....i can only imagine the designers chatting away....

"Well, Reg (its triumph so theyve probably all got oldey timey names) - its gotta be able to steer and go forward..whats it going to look like - whats our styling...?
    "Fuck it Ron, go with what you feel"
    "What about those wrongly placed exhausts that we brought in 40 odd fucking years ago that burned your leg"
    "We'll go with it, we'll put it down to style..." in fact. bollocks make the guard out of titanium" the hipsters'll fucking lap that right up...."
    "Chrome?"
    "Yeah...bang it on.." - "now get up t'shop and get my daily fucking Hovis"...

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. QUOTE="evoarrow, post: 1221262, member: 39830"]Anything with a reference to a scrambler is not ugly, now go wash your mouth out with dirty oil[/QUOTE]

:weary_face:

2019-Triumph-Scrambler-1200-3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Marmite

IMG_3126.JPG

IMG_3127.JPG

IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3129.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

IMG_3131.JPG

IMG_3132.JPG

IMG_3133.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Repurposed.... With a blunt instrument out the back behind a skip...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. :weary_face:

View attachment 133871 [/QUOTE]

Not a fan of that either but it does look better than triumphs monstrosity...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information