1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. In my local Dunelm having tea and toast well coffee and toast
    I like coming here on my own I’m comfortable and the staff are lovely

This was under the lid when I opened my jam :)

7CE1CA78-EB55-4759-B6B4-2CA6A956717E.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  2. A laudable sentiment and a real shame it’s not followed by enough people. Thanks DB :upyeah: Andyx

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Definately....i reckon they all look shit....but then thats my opinion of 90% of the triumph range (present) speed and street (and the no longer 675)yes, but thats it. The old stuff - yeah - its right cos it was right back then and has retained its character. Present stuff....theyre just hanging on the coat tails of a bygone era...

4. The old stuff was crap, the japs come along, built decent bikes and British bikes disappeared, because they were crap. Yeh, everyone looks back thinking the good old days were great, nope not the case.

5. Fitted a full Akrapovic to Herman

66277073-5251-4195-A4A0-C82F7243683F.jpeg B323087A-C863-4CFB-9EC1-9CD91B136CB1.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah - but you could say the same about ducati's ....the old ones were shit...but, theyve got that something (old monsters for example) i can see why people like the old triumphs i really can but, triumph today is still trying to capitalize on that "oldey timey" look....and it doesnt work...ie its shit...

In their defence when they do something like the moto2 765 - theyre capable of some really good stuff...more of that...

7. This at oxted today with poppies in the yew hedging thanks guys & girls for my freedom:upyeah: DSCN5156[1].JPG

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hospital again today more scans and blood tests consultant recon's shoulder is looking good physio now twice weekly
    Hopefully back riding by Christmas

• Like Like x 2
  9. Gave in today and went to see the doctor. Much as I expected, just got to let the diarrhoea run its course :poop: Got told off for not trying to eat and have be given some evil tasting salts replacement stuff to dissolve in water. Got to collect a stool sample for toxicology :confounded: just to isolate what caused the problem. Going to miss out on a run up to the Super Sausage via Silverstone tomorrow :( and I still haven't actually ridden the V4:sob: Andy

10. Took the S4RS out for the first time!

Same as I remember from some years ago when a friend had one, it's a hoot:)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Had a couple of birthday pints.:yum
    Steve

• Like Like x 6
  12. Happy Birthday Steve.
    Have a couple more!

• Like Like x 2
  13. HB:upyeah: 8709975c1b80c4a156c87dda6c28b2ce.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  14. Happy Birthday Steve.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Grandkids most of the day, bloody half term.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Happy Birthday Birdie - 1 year in to retirement already! :thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Sat on M5 for an hour to get from Tewksbury to 11A.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Another bike?!

19. Great bike!

20. Happy birthday to you :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information