1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. all the best bud, speedy recovery

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. No

3. Arrived back this morning from 10 days in Vietnam. Fascinating country and definitely on the up. People are really friendly too. Have got about 400 pictures to look at / process but here are a few motorbike /scooter related ones
    :)
    DSC_8227s.jpg DSC_8547s.jpg DSC_8600s.jpg DSC_8625s.jpg DSC_8626s.jpg DSC_8635s.jpg DSC_8637s.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  4. Yet more physio God my shoulder hurts worse after every session

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Only been to ho chi minh, loved the place oh and a bit of the delta area. Hope to see Hanoi someday. Defo get back. I see you loved it also

• Like Like x 2
  6. You lucky lucky boy.... That's why you were for another job

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. We know someone who is flying to Australia tomorrow for a job interview and I'm expecting a 4 figure bill for a gearbox repair...... Time to get wrecked

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Next year??? ..... Sure you're not in your 50's

• Like Like x 1
  9. Didn't exchange contracts today, for one reason or another, but mostly solicitor related.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. As it happens I would like to test ride new bikes, hence the moan about no londer Ducati facility. Thanks.

11. Been on a ferry with 30 ft waves and winds of 80mph. Loved it right at the front looking out of the panoramic window, amazing having the waves hit the window and the crashing and thudding as the ship rose and then hit the water. Great experience.

• Like Like x 4
  12. My cat is recovering today from a massive stroke

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I could write a book on that subject. It will happen in their own time. Solicitors like to make the house sale/purchase experience as stressful as possible. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Later today I am going to look at new motorbikes :)

• Like Like x 4
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  15. thats a smug nuke

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. later today im gunna watch the AB's smash the poms!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. I was given this little Mini Moto it has been left outside to rot, hopefully it will clean up enough, for my little 4 yr old grandson when he visits, start em young. :motorcycleduc:
    IMG_20181108_105613.jpg IMG_20181108_105621.jpg IMG_20181108_105655.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  18. Yes a great place, managed to do Ho Chi Minh, Cu Chi tunnels, Mekong Delta, Hanoi and Ha-Long Bay.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ya think so , do ya!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yep it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up at 5 bloody 30 each morning!
    Bastards !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information