1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Thanks Andy, you are doing very well yourself :upyeah:

2. no :) but have some theories on what would be good to see happening in India and Pakistan etc, theories (not earth-shattering ones) best not expounded on on here though - i.e. i'm not being intentionally cryptic.

3. Laid in bed at ibis budget of all places right by the north circular just off a13, it ain’t glamorous, working on Bond Street at 7pm then regent street at omega shops, was royal exchange omega last night very posh in that on cornhill, oxford street omega tomorrow then bluewater Sunday then back up t north

• Like Like x 1
  4. Watched a bit of motogp this morning,and started cleaning the bikes Up ready for next year.

5. Blimey you’re keen! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Keen as mustard..me:upyeah:

7. Did this with a stop off here for summat to drink and chomp

upload_2018-11-16_17-33-36.png

upload_2018-11-16_17-31-53.png

• Like Like x 4
  8. My budgie broke his leg today so I made him a little splint out of a couple of redhead matches.....

you should've seen his little face light up when he tried to walk.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. IMAG0429.jpg painting a few windows followed by a short ride out....just 1 tank fuel!

• Like Like x 1
  10. E4177FD7-0532-466D-B254-2F3078E43073.jpeg Went to Lidl, I truly have seen it all now.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. 36 day advent calendar :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Where is that? And should we worry that it is November and excellent riding weather today?

13. Had to down the goods and make haste for a w/c whilst in b & q as the turtles head appeared.
    No early warning device just straight to defcon 1.
    Took me by surprise

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. 2DBEA338-A6A5-4689-9E34-DBEE732236CB.jpeg Went and said hello to Grandchild No2 - and the little lady bought him his first Ducati race suit :cool: 9lb 8 think chunky little fella already wearing a school uniform , 4 days old :upyeah:

• Like Like x 7
  15. Welcome to my world. Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Well up till about 11am I was nursing a banging hangover after last nights festivities.

From 11am till about 2.30pm I felt alive again.

From 2.30pm till about 6pm tiredness kicked in.

The best part of fuck all was done today in the office.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Up the club. Video of real conversation. Or at least how it sounds to me...

18. Yarp

Do Not Sell My Personal Information