1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. given @Cream_Revenge experience and treatment, probably not....

2. The S is just short of £20k retail.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Happy birthday!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Bought this thing.

MV5.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I threw away stuff Sunday......

6. It was so cold this morning my jaw started to freeze.

So I just gritted my teeth.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. It only takes a good laugh to break the ice

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The heater in my defender is shit lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I'm trying to stay 1 step ahead of the hackers that have gotten into my amazon and instagram accounts in the last 12 hours (login is the same email address). Passwords were different though :thinkingface:. Previous instagram account disappeared (unretrievable) last week so probably connected.

Steps so far.
    avg installed on the mac (scanning now) need to install on my mobile too.

Searching out all accounts with that email address (i've had it a long time) (searching my emails with this address and and filtering by sender) and either changing passwords (strong ones), changing associated email addresses, setting 2 factor authentication, or disabling account if no longer needed. Also changed email account settings and forwarding.

it is a PITA!!! no real damage done as far as i can tell. Fuckers! :mad:

10. Sorry to hear that MD - seems this and other crimes could be coming to a town near, well all of us soon. Got current account and house (yes, house) hacked 15 years ago but no money lost but massive inconvenience on the latter. This might be an "after the horse has bolted" area, but i'm hoping no-one has automatic password details on their devices, I can't understand why a prompt to "save password" even comes up considering how much easier this must make things for hackers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Feeling lots of sympathy for William “d-fens’ Foster...

I do not thinmk I woke up grumpy but boy, I am now!

12. can relate to that ^.. would have made a better job of it than Michael Douglas and for free!!

13. Sat in Las Iguanos sipping a pint of Brahma and waiting on some jerked ribs and a portion of dadinhos. Bought another support cushion which I won't leave on the bus this time. Really hoping to be fit for the drive up to the NEC on Saturday, so just taking things steady at the moment. Andy

#49394 Android853sp, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Took my Suzuki T200 for a short run it was good to be back on 2 wheels again. It was bloody cold missed the heated grips shoulder stood up to it well

• Like Like x 6
  15. Great news :upyeah: Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Just received a fixed penalty notice for driving in a bus lane in Colchester last week.
    “Bus wankers”

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Stop giving your details out on grindr then. I’ve heard it’s a hot spot for hackers lol

18. Wiring a house extension for peanuts.....think i have the word mug printed on my forehead: unamused:

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. Tip for today....

If you glue a dead wasp to the palm of your hand, you can hit your boss on the back of the head as hard as you like and act like you saved them.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information