1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Was busting for a slash mid foaming and ending up manhandling the ol boy whilst trying
    To get it out in
    A hurry.
    Looks like a lion bar now lol

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Peel it off. Love honey charge £30 for something like that normally :upyeah:

3. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Mainly spent the day second fixing the electrics in the new bike shed. Didn’t fry myself so that’s good :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  5. A good number of times I have returned to flight or ferry and the price has gone up in a matter of minutes, they have technology I’m sure of it to see someone who has returned after obviously searching elsewhere to book.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Did a small removal into what’s left of tetleys brewery Leeds, eee by gum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got the framework finished for the workshop.

IMG_0353.jpg

Fitted the rope detail to the lady cave.

IMG_0351.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  8. 4A9AFB53-C982-4E6F-B536-57D75CE8DB56.jpeg
    Am wondering what to do with these.

9. Last day of the Grouse season for me and Rufus

97B6162E-5D6B-4C33-B4D6-9C8C774EB9F0.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  10. Back from a three day leadership course - at the Holiday Inn in Winchester :joy:
    Better than I expected but good to be home :)

11. Got the Hyper back. New ECU, new coils and new plugs. Only managed the 20 km ride home before some really bad weather arrived, but all seems good :upyeah::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 4
  12. I miss my old boy everyday.

Jaz.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  13. They are such good company, you should get another one. I’ve just been out in the pouring rain with ours for their evening walk but when you have dogs the weather doesn’t really matter.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. I have. I am down to one now after losing 3 in 3 years but I still miss the other 3. Mine went out everyday come rain or shine but the Spaniel just loved to work.
    As soon as the gun came out of the cabinet he was a different dog.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. We have three buried in the garden and I always chat to them when I’m out there but they all had fantastic lives and brought us happy memories.
    Yes, as soon as my beating boots are out of the cupboard he knows where he’s going.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just having breakfast in Burford.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I see that the door has been removed before looking at the screws,so maybe new larger hinges to get round the problem:thinkingface:or move house;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. Looking good. I can see you’ve done this before (unlike meo_O)

19. The hinges I can deal with, it’s the mezuzahs I’m wondering what to do with.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information