1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. image.jpg Trying a coke in the sun :upyeah: on roof cafe

• Like Like x 3
  2. Been to the pub for an hour, came home to meet my new helmet that had been delivered while I was out, going to the pub at 6 in a howling gale and 100% chance of rain all evening :blush: might order a taxi into town for the first time this year :scream:

3. Just needs paint and your up and running;) index.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tidy head on again today making progress DSCN5221[1].JPG ,bloody cold out there:cold_sweat:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Taxi's all booked up with part time drinkers - saved a bit of dosh there :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
  6. 2644753-beer-boobs.jpg
    A taxi there and back is the only way to travel these days,unless you pull the barmaid;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Finished insulating and boarding the ceiling which was a pita on my own. :(

IMG_0377.jpg IMG_0378.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Paired bmw connected car to my phone. Love a gadget.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Since the GS didnt sell, updated the Nav V, replaced a bit of cracked plastic and fell in love with it all over again.

Of course peaked in on the V4 to make sure it was still sleeping sound :heart_eyes: #favouritechild

• Like Like x 2
  10. Stripped a load of bits off my S1000RR to sell and get it back to standard.
    It's still stuck at work so need to get it home so I can get a bit of paintwork done ready for it being sold in spring.

Desperate to get my V4S!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Going out to our Christmas ‘works do’ shortly, meeting in the local then on for a curry.
    I predict a quiet day tomorrow.
    :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. And why not:upyeah:

13. Indeed, my thoughts exactly. :)

14. I will play some very loud rock music for you early sunday morning:D

15. These are handy when you're working on your own.
    downloadfile.jpg
    Wouldn't be without mine.
    Steve

• Like Like x 3
  16. Still a BIG fan of the 2 x 1 T.bar myself:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Went to the gym with Dawn, but only to the cafe for lunch.

• Like Like x 1
  18. That looks very familiar. It's not Club Med in the Medina in Marrakesh is it, by any chance?

19. Agree and well done. Between my hands, my head and a step ladder I just about managed it. The problem is when you've positioned it and then need to hold it in place with your head and the steps whilst reaching for the impact driver and screws. I feel your pain.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information