1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Empty then?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Empty or not;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. It was brand new, but very heavy.

4. That is the question!

5. Spooky.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Could have been a drugs run?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It slept in my van overnight so yes, also been surrounded by coffins in Hackney was a bit surreal

8. Sorry missed your post,but got a SHIT face for it: unamused::rolleyes:

• Crap Crap x 1
  9. A What?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  10. One of them? :thinkingface:

11. One of those? :thinkingface:

12. A exige special:rolleyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. ...one of them? :thinkingface:

14. oh that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. El T’s just posted up a similar story!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Exige doing his thing again: unamused::rolleyes: index.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Every forum has a angry member;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Ok admittedly this was yesterday but whilst waiting for my coffin collection I was waiting at a shell garage near Mottingham south ish London as I had already delivered to near sevenoaks I was busy looking for work on the iPad so was having coffee and just glancing across the forecourt occasionally, one time I looked to see a lad riding off on a scooter no helmet just a pork pie type hat I think it was, I just thought typical arsehole he actually had to dab his toe as he nearly fucked the corner at the back of the building I then heard him zoom off down the road, I carried on looking at work then looked up again after a while to see a lad with an open face helmet on been very animated with a cashier outside the front of the building, there was another scooter nearby but I believe that to be a workers bike, so yes the twat had nicked his scooter from right outside in daylight with the owner in the shop, I don’t know if he had taken fuel or popped in the shop but he was pointing at the camera and on the verge of fighting, the cashier got rid of him pretty well, I went got diesel then went in the shop and asked and sure enough the other cashier said the bike had been stolen , I asked how as you do and he said it had been pushed away (the owner said) to which I obviously said 100% it was rode away I heard it, so something dodgy as the owner had gone, apparently wanted cctv but the cashier said not allowed to show it, but surely you would wait for police to come and view it, saw 3 scooter coppers in south east London yesterday just where I went.

19. Grumpy as well, very grumpy.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information