1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Bit more pricy but local garage has one in that’s just done 8k so trying next week :)

2. Well today is going to be “new house” free. I’m going to have a run out to Ducati Manchester this morning and wax my snowboard this afternoon :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Visited here.
    IMG_9843.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  4. Pnarr pnarr!
    Enjoy.

5. Been on the Autotrader website looking for my 1st car in 15 years. :confused: Imminent changes to my company car scheme mean it looks like it no longer makes fiscal sense, although I have until later in the year. :(

I'm amazed by what's out there, but as ever with these things, you start looking at things sensibly and withing a few page clicks, you are looking at cars triple the price you initially wanted to spend. o_O Must resist...............:no_mouth:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Going on the drink with friends this afternoon (again), wish me luck. :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  7. You should be floor tiling not drinking you lazy reprobate

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Set this fairly heavy (180kg/400lb) bugger up. Yes loading tray only on for photo purposes. Picking up some tie downs tomorrow. Now it's time to move all the workshop benches/shelving units etc back into place. :sweat:

Shot from rear.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. Well things changed slightly..........I waxed my board this morning and went through all my filed paperwork going back centuries. I’ve shredded enough shit to fill 5 big black bin bags!!

It’s taken me 5 hours to do both those things (swapping between the two over the time) and now I’m gonna crash on the sofa.

I’ll go to Manchester next week.

Oh and I’ve had these fitted (full system) to the Scrambler today :upyeah:

792019EE-F326-45B6-8F37-33930F379662.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  10. Yip, but after driving it home that chance is nil, it drives rather nice

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nipped over to Coventry to treat myself to a new lid :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  12. I just blocked someone on Facebook for correcting my grammar (and it felded grate) :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Cooked a couple of curries and swilled then down with more than a couple of bottles of cobra. Magic:)

14. Looking forward to seeing and hearing the new scrambler this year ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Was a good day. My moods seem to be changing for the better, I will credit the bit of light exercise I'm trying to keep up.

16. I'm tempted but might just go end cans and link pipe.

17. Been wandering around bike sho-s. Saw a nice, low mile and tricked 1098s streetfighter and 1198 so in black, both at completely motorcycles in Cheltenham. Pretty R1 anniversary too: but a grand more than a s1000rr that was half the miles and a year younger

And it’s quiz night tonight

18. Been picking up pine cones in the woods....

C0F83F03-53A5-4403-9A6C-5C7B970A4543.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just enjoyed a (Carole) home cooked Laksa and enjoying an Estrella watching the giant slalom on't telly. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information