1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Someon heer far shore :):upyeah:

2. Why did you change my words?

3. Professionally installed and yes it was pressure tested and he sat drinking my coffee while the vac pump was on. :)
    The unit is not as close to the ceiling as it appears in the picture but we didn't have a lot of choice as the ceiling is low at that point.
    7 year warranty. :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Might go for brekkie at Cafe Newt but I have to finish painting the cupboard first

Hard work being signed off sick

5. Try the Great Crested NLT, I hear it’s good.
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I know and you know I didn’t - #menkboy :eyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Sorted - just need to find my scraper 6DC5F2CB-2CF5-41C2-B5CB-F17E4E62AA6D.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Is he outside? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ooo Norfolk black and tan tiles, like those

10. Wiltshire but they were under vinyl and carpet - the floor was white with salt when we found it! Idiot had put a safe in the middle to :( need to get someone to make me an nice wooden bung then I can paint it over and try and blend back in with floor paint

11. Sounds like wi'men's work.

12. Just found a 'reasonably' priced 749R (2004 Carbon model) for @AirCon that isn't yet advertised - but I might not tell him where it is :imp:
    Perhaps I should buy it :thinkingface:

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. Don't tease me man :mad:.
    .... I know where you live!:imp::eyes::imp::eyes:
    Actually you might have sell some bitsa's to make room...:yum
    Interested in some of that old Jap tat... you know .... for track bikes.:kissing_heart:

14. Anyone else interested I can load some pictures - it's immaculate :eyes:

15. Mine
    [​IMG]

16. He owns an Electronics company - and says he won't risk running a lithium battery on it :eyes:

17. He has knowledge and therefore has made a sensible balanced decision on a deep understanding of the issue.... that won't apply to him shortly....
    Now am I going to have to Google every Electronics company in the West Country to get the bloody details!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Just been and hung another four oak door's, 14 sets of handles and latches next when I get rid of this flue.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sure is - best you stay looking after those hot air blowers

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information