1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Took my Multistrada Twin Spark in for new tyre's

2. These tiles are quite common place in Norfolk and I'm sure if you need replacement tiles, any reclamation yard near you will also have some in. Being likely to be second hand and used, would blend in naturally.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That’s twice you’ve retired now :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Only helping an ex work mate with his own house.
    Steve

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Do you get bored easy????

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I've decided I'm fed up with working at the local hospital

It's terrible that you can't call in sick.

You: "Yeah Boss, I can't come in today, I'm sick."

Boss: "Come on in, we'll check you out."

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Everyone says 50 is the new 30.

I only wish someone had told the Policeman who stopped me earlier today.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Just spent 4 hours of my life, which I won't get back, in a meeting :/

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It's surprising how many friends you have when they think you've got time to spare.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Don’t forget Steve, a willing horse is always driven.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. After a brisk 3000 miles plus a track day, it’s time to put some new rubber on Carole’s Icon. The stock Pirellis were surprisingly good for a “soft road” tyre but the bike needs a touring tyre for the high road mileage she’s going to doing now she a fully qualified IAM Roadsmart Observer. Decided on Metzeler Roadtech Z8 Interacts (no surprise there) so time to re-learn how to get a back wheel out that’s not on a single sided swing arm. Bugger me what a faff ! Chain guard off, rear splash guard off not forgeting to remove the tiny, teeny screw (star bit) on the inside of the swing arm that holds the little plastic clamp for the wiring from the numberplate light, remove the spindle (why nuts on both ends ?), faff about jiggling the rear caliper mount to release it and finally the rear wheel comes out ! Oh and don’t forget after you have remove the spindle, there is a spacer in the back side of the sprocket carrier that you didn’t notice fall out ! Why does it have to be so complicated ? Anyway, new tyres fitted, everything back in place and torqued or thread locked up and the chain cleaned, freshly lubricated and adjusted. Now that adjustment is the ONLY operation that was simpler than doing the same job on a SSSA. No bits left over so jobs a good’un. Time for a well earned coffee and persuade Carole we need to get a carryout curry for tea :) Andy

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was up nice early this morning and spent seven and a half hours in the van there/return,to view a motorbike that was quite frankly NOT as described:poop:.the seller just lied to me and then told me to f##koff,:mad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. How rude!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. £40.00 diesel costs/£6 dartford tunnel/bridge/wear & tear on the tyres/250plus miles and not even a cup of coffee/tea: unamused::rolleyes:

15. Twat!

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Picked up the Multistrada from having new tyre's lovely day so went for a ride to scrub in the tyre's

• Like Like x 2
  17. Tuesday's Tip of the Day

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Bumlick :joy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Fucking tyre kicking dreamer :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Worked, I reckon that's enough for today

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information