1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 4D1142CD-1D67-43A0-BAAC-70A69EFA9463.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 6
  2. Miserable sod, next time invite us and leave the ripping off doors to the professionals!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Want something to use the new toy on.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I seem to be the one who normally organises stuff.... ;)

5. You’re all heart ya big softy!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Most people normally have a good time...or I’m too pissed to not notice else wise :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. 2319F32A-7102-4A7C-B235-57597C099305.jpeg Went to Thomond to watch Munster beat Exeter (just!) for a place in the final 8 :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Watched it on the box and what a arm wrestle:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Nice (busy with nice stuff do do). Put my 525 supermoto back together (got some engine parts cerakoted) along with the exhaust and some other bits for the zed. Sump and oil pump cover next...
    20190119_161050.jpg 20190113_143207.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Andy Murray’s Wimbledon slot?

11. El Tels moderator post by the sound of it :worried:

12. Yeah. Shame that it’s come to that.

13. Morning forum... I see we are back.. what happened?

14. All i can say as a forum member is that the person responsible should apologize immediately for what unfolded last night,nothing further to add.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Too many haters, far too many.

On a happier note I received a tax rebate yesterday, on a more somber note I have my tax bill to pay before the end of the month.
    What one hand gives the other takes away.
    It’s a cruel twisted world in which we dwell.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  16. It is very easy to put someone on ignore - all should be welcome here, and if someone has a tizzy fit about another member or 'thread' then block the thread or ignore that particular member.
    It really is that simple - and as some of you actually appreciate what was being posted that a particular member did not like, you do not have to 'ignore' if you do not want to.
    Come back El T we love you :heart_eyes: a little bit...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Swings and roundabouts my friend:upyeah:and yes i did receive a very small one:)

• Like Like x 1
  18. You tease:mad:.... whom (sic)?

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Stu,Swearing at administration/members is unacceptable behaviour and needs to be addressed in my book,but delivered in a joke that's fine by me:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information