1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. :eyes:

2. What did I miss? I tried to access last night but got a message ‘temporarily unavailsble’ or similar. I thought it was routine maintenance.

3. Check the first thread out,El toro:upyeah:

#51243 XH558, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  4. Let’s face it. A very few haters in reality. Just very loud :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I hate you!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It’s not, really, any different. Is it. A smiley or pair of eyes doesn’t take away the intent. Or impact.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bit harsh. You’re just pissed you never got invited to the shindig last night. Which was a 4am epic btw

• Like Like x 1
  8. HOWS THE HANGOVER?
    ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Actually, bearing in mind I probably drank a few beers and a bottle of gin (various types) it’s remarkably good :upyeah:

No driving today ;)

10. :eyes:

11. A few beers AND a bottle of gin!
    In that case I should be asking how’s the Liver!
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Same as it was before. F*cked

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Well yesterday went to pub to watch the Leicester Ulster game. Bought ticket for this Fridays match. Lost lost with the Rugby and been ages since I've been to a match.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Busy on the 749,drilled and extracted the rounded off disc bolts. Then went out on the mt10(my courtesy bike as I got knocked off my fireblade a couple days ago) might get the 749 dipped in the same grey
    DSC_0121-2393x1350.JPG
    DSC_0097-2393x1350.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. Took me a while to work out the hose reel with the bottle jack on top. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Haha, I bought the bottle jack thinking it would play nice with the ABBA at that distance, but sadly not hence the jack stands. The hose reel worked a treat, but I think next time I'll use a block of wood:joy:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I've only had one pre dinner G&T and thought it was a water powered jack. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. The hippo thing above.

19. Currently 4 pints of San Miguel in at the Gatwick Premier Inn prior to flying out in the morning to Barcelona. Really should have eaten something since last night as the beer has gone to my head. Pie on the way with I'm sure more beer. Just got to remember flight leaves at 9:20am tomorrow :dizzy: Andy

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information