1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. IMG_1212.JPG Went for a 320km ride and took this photo at the beautiful Hokianga harbour.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Have you had good weather all the way through? Bit jelly, I hope to come next year again...

3. Yep, no rain at all, and not much wind either, average temp of 25*C, was way to feckin hot for me as a born and bred Southlander.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'm still shocked by this news from the BBC

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Upset my bezzie buddy Finm :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Clearing out rubbish from a garage for a friend of a friend's:upyeah:

7. Did the 748's cataracts... no more misty eyes...

67C353FB-854E-43B6-936A-423E0C672DD0.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Result! Must do mine... what did you use?

9. Today I've had a good day ..
    Went to see @Cream_Revenge to pick up a 749 tank and have a chin wag :upyeah:
    Then up to see @Not Carl Fogarty who bought me a bloody nice steak lunch at a pub near his...:upyeah::upyeah:
    Just spent 15 mins sitting on the 749 that I got back from Simon at s n s racing yesterday.. making bike noises and day dreaming about being a track God...:D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. No like you!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Of a friends what?

12. I used a technical solution (water and vinegar) and after leaving it to soak for 30 mins I poked a microfibre cloth around with a special tool (long-handled wooden spoon). Stuck it on the radiator to dry and Robert is my mother's brother.

B7191332-FE44-40AE-89ED-F6C550A1E1FD.jpg

13. This stuff... have to buy a wooden spoon now...

• Like Like x 1
  14. White or brown vinegar? I use white to clean the washing machine on a hottest wash, kills all germs and also to remove limescale from various sink areas

15. White I think, mixed 50:50 with water it dissolves rust too, although Cider Vinegar is even better :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. I used white vinegar. It's blooming good stuff, I do a fair few household jobs with it... vinegar tips here!

17. Just booked our Virgin flights to Miami for Fantasy Fest 2019.... (end of Oct).
    [​IMG]
    upload_2019-2-10_17-59-10.jpeg
    Hotel was booked a year ago.

It's a massive giggle....
    Five days of drinking and then Twelve days to sober up and do something more mature..... probably drive up to Clearwater.

• Like Like x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Got back from the Dragon Rally brilliant weekend weather was a bit rough, back in time to see England kick the French arses made the weekend
    Pity Germany don't play rugby so we could give them a kicking as well

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cooked mince and dumplings. :yum

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Eaten too much cake :weary_face:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information