1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. Around the 5% I think.
    A nice afternoon beer!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The view is as good as the refreshment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Is that boris himself hiding behind the Blond beer pump?

• Like Like x 2
  4. No doubt getting ready for one of those MAD speechs:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. An x sports teacher, talks about rugby and cricket , I can wind him up about Brexit though, very entertaining, in the picture I have just told him we are definitely leaving.
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Managed a couple of hours on the V4 this afternoon and used the revised running in revs to the full :D I’ve only got it set in Street mode but good grief, it is without doubt the quickest bike I have ridden, including the 1098R. The quick shifter and blipper are sublime and I cannot even begin to get my head around just how much quicker it will be once run in and using the full 14500 rpm in Race mode. Typical Ducati though, absolutely awful in slow moving traffic, slipping the clutch just to stop it bogging down or just having to coast in neutral. Still, small price to pay for that much fun when you hit open road. Andy

#51987 Android853sp, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Had carpet laid throughout the house today and now cleaning up. Last time I had this much fluff between my fingers, her name was Greta, from Denmark, Lovely girl, but her armpit hair was in dreadlocks

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. I have posted her picture up in the strangely attractive thread for you;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Finished cleaning Motorhome ready for Flee-bay.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pictures as and when..........please:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. I’d love a motorhome but I’d end up doing jobs in it

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Remember you lot.....

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Got out of bed went into Leeds to move a photocopier that had come to the end of lease, I have done a couple of smalll jobs for this office before, got there and bloody hell this thing was nearly as high as me and probably 80kg at least, I said why have they not collected it at end of lease? She said they would but be £300, I said how did it get here? She said they delivered it, I said with a tail lift? She said yes, I wasn’t prepared to risk trying to get this thing up a ramp and take it to Morley on my insurance for £36 ....bloody cheek no warning of what it was as in big, and not even prepared to ring the receiving office to ensure help was on hand unloading it, Andy stuck in gridlock traffic in town ....I’m now safely back in bed

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. It's my 13th wedding anniversary today.

I can still remember my wife's words when we got to the bridal suite on our wedding night, when she pointed and laughed - " Who on earth is that going to satisfy?"

"Me"

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Cleaned the weekends Dragon Rally crap and engine oil of the Panther tomorrow I will start trying to stop the oil leaks

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. In 2012 I finally got a Gopro and used it for the first time on a boring straight roads 30 minute trip. Today, 7 years later, I finally cut it down to this brief piece of thrills and excitement aboard a 1098S.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I set myself a new year resolution of losing 10lb in 2019.

I checked my weight this morning, and I've only got 15lb to go :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Pics would help (Greta, not fluff) :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I have to go to the solicitors today and sign up for a year's changing experience:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information