1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Grappling with that mouse allday,takes a toll on the body;) all the best:upyeah:

2. Hope all goes well tomorrow :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Looking after you lot is a full time job :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. :innocent:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Never having been near a lighting desk before last Sunday when I met the theatre house manager for a quick run though; last night I managed lighting for an improv comedy group that, though my girlfriend, I'm now involved with. We were there doing tech rehearsals from 1pm though to curtain up at 7:30 and then a two hour show. What a fantastic experience and a wonderful group of people. Bring on the next one!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. Good luck for tomorrow.

8. Good luck @El Toro . Hope all goes well!

9. What, another one! ^^
    Ever thought about selling time-share!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. As I'm babysitting two rabbits again for the week, house rabbits, I was a little shocked this morning to have lost them both, they somehow managed to get through a blocked off area and were casually sitting on the sofa under a blanket!!!
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I am working my penultimate Monday today and I finally have a date for dropping Fridays off: 1st August :blush:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Date as in another czech chick ?

Schools half term holidays starts this week, I expect to see the grandkids popping around, my lovely just fitted new carpet will not survive, so I have stocked up on jack daniels

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dam, Wifey is here at Easter, I've taken the week off work, and just booked the week before off too to tidy up and hide motorcycles :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. After sorting the rabbits out, I've just been out to the garage and fitted new front brake pads to the wife's Focus.
    Now having a coffee getting ready for the Daily Politics to start.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got my “invitation” letter to apply to claim my state pension which was not payable on my 65th birthday having been born after the seemingly arbitrary December 1953 cut off date to qualify and despite having paid income tax, national insurance and for a short time SERPS, since I was 17 years old. So I have now applied and eagerly await the first payment in 11 weeks time. Not sure quite how much it will be as the Department of Work and Pensions can’t make its mind up if I qualify for the “new” minimum state pension or not as some of my 46 years of NI contributions were contracted out. Far too complicated for my now shrinking brain, just content that I will have more to spend on motorbikes :D Andy

• Like Like x 2
  16. No sweetheart, they are not bikes, that is just a wallpaper with bikes on it, honest

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I thought I had spotted the first English "Superhero" today, when a bloke wearing a cape, came flying past me in Bradford City centre.

Turned out he hadn't paid the barber.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Today I was meant to have an op on my shoulder. I got to the hospital only to be told my appointment had been cancelled. But they couldn't tell me when it had been cancelled nor why I hadn't been told it was cancelled. Typical :rolleyes:

I've now got another appointment for the 11th March. To be honest that suits me better given that I am due to move into my new house this Wednesday and I probably couldn't do much lifting and stuff if that was the case.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Well that's a bit of bad good luck, poor coms though.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information