1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Where did Carr's post go :eyes:

2. I ate it, what’s it to you?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. What:thinkingface:

4. Could you not have killed two birds with one stone here and taken your car to Mike's friends in Sheffield?

• Like Like x 2
  5. He owns half of South Londonshire but it's a secret :eyes:

6. He deleted it 54 mins ago.
    :joy::joy::joy: You tell him! :joy::joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Cool, I’ll be sure to keep it under my hat then!

8. Odd :eyes: o_O

9. Thanks :):upyeah:

10. They wouldn't have been able to help. You have to take modern cars to a Technician nowadays.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Yes

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Suits images.jpg you sir;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Isn’t that the truth, and bloody expensive as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. A classic car is a cheap alternative way of thinking,but you will need a toolbox or a AA card for those breakdown days:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. It's a shit world but Muslims are doing nothing to calm the anti Islam intolerance

16. Made the decision today to sell both my Multistradas having to do this because after 3 shoulder operations and months of physio I can't still manage the size and weight of the Multistradas it's criminal to leave these superb bikes standing in the garage
    It's a sad day

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. I'm trying to put off going down to tesco's. I know I need to but it's like zombie land with people walking into strangers, saying sorry then doing it again.

I am convinced that supermarkets in the entry doors air conditioners above them, spray zombie gas on customers as they come in, in the hope people spend more than they expected too. The other day I walked out with a kinder egg, I don't even know what animal a kinder is?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Fitted new fuel sender to the Multistrada. Easy enough job ,as long as you get as much fuel out of the tank as you can o_O
    Let’s hope this sender lasts a wee while at least.

• Like Like x 1
  19. It’s called sleep shopping

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Been up in the loft sorting a few of my parents photos.
    Not sure what foreign castle this was taken at, i know the people we stayed with there daughter was of to see The Bay city rollers that weekend,
    [​IMG]
    I knew i liked red bikes
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information