1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Bought a new track bike IMAG0161.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Trying to get one over this headache that seems to be taking over
    It’s taken hold of my eyes too

3. Had a nice lie in, watched the F1, been for a 40 minute walk for some fresh air. Now going to chill and watch the 2 prem games on TV then gym afterwards.

4. Too many chocolate biscuits;) hope it improves very soon for you:heart::upyeah:

5. Was going to clean the Multistradas but went a ride instead clean them tomorrow

• Like Like x 2
  6. That's what they're for............intravenous drip of fun:upyeah:

7. Probably :D

Feeling better now just tired eyes

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Now you're talking. :imp:

9. It shouldn’t be depressing for him, you’re a god send.
    Good for you, helping the lad out. :upyeah::)

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Just heard that a friend I used to play skittles with finally drank himself into an early grave. He was told several years ago what the outcome would be if he didn’t stop drinking but despite the support of a very long suffering, very loving and very patient woman (who he finally married a week before he died), he passed away last week in his late 50s. I enjoy a beer and have in my past drunk fairly heavily by some people’s standards but never as bad as knowing what I was doing but unable to stop myself. I feel sadness not for him or myself but for the devoted woman who stood beside him all these years and is now left behind. Andy

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Took my old Gixxer out for a quick one to put a gallon of juice in,not been ridden since Xmas hols,misjudged the strength of the squally wind whilst flying up Sleaford bypass until i passed a gap in the hedge and i had to seriously recalibrate my ride as it nearly blew me into the path of an oncoming lorry...scary shit!

Got back in one piece then spent the rest of Sunday fitting a new (to me) 40mm Micron system to it, them there manifold cap screws are fiddly as f@ck and prone to snap off ,specially if they are rusty and havent been disturbed since being fitted at the factory in 1988. :D

#52813 yellowducmaniac, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  12. Sold my 2017 Multistrada DVT my best mate bought it don't know if this is a good thing because I'll see the bike regularly but at least it's gone to a good home she will be cherished and looked after. He says I can have visitation rights

• Like Like x 2
  13. Today I was looking through Db's window, she did eat a few chokkie bisqwuits. I was there on errrrr research

• Like Like x 2
  14. Smart move,let him insure/tax/service it,And you get the occasion free ride:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Not too creepy there noobs
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Support your friends/forum members with the personal touch:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. True dat, gotta help a sister out an all that

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. Your accent has changed, someone’s pulling noobs strings!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information