1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just in time for the summer then Pete, Enjoy.:motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. nice... you shouldn't compare it to the mutly though... they shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence at all

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. It's like saying goodbye to a old friend:(

4. Waking up the neighbours,with a huge smile:D:upyeah:

5. Yeah, was my everyday driver for several years and there's loads of great memories.

• Like Like x 1
  6. But the good news is that you have available space for forty plus bikes now;):upyeah:

7. any pics? my good buddy (now daed) had an 86 camaro… same shape?

8. daed? dead... defiantly dead.. I watched him die

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Are you on that sauce again:D:upyeah:

10. you got me...

11. :upyeah: index.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. not been to work for the last 3 days... I cant hear out of my left ear... hope its better before donnington..
    on the plus side, I cant hear last orders

• Like Like x 2
  13. Same body and engine as the Z28 but different nose, bonnet and rear bumper with different interior but very much the same. No pics, have to take a couple tomorrow.
    It lived outside on the driveway so no more bikespace but selling it is the first step on a long road to sorting out my house and getting a bigger garage so I can clear a few bikes out of the living room and start leading a vaguely normal lifestyle.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Is that the new modern pub quiz way today,drink through your ear hole;)

15. Bikes in the living room,i like your style very much old school:upyeah:

16. lol... my mate had a t top on his... one of the boys decided to open it at about 80mph to pull a brown eye (flash his arse) to a car behind and it disappeared into the bush never to be found again...

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I’m sorry, since when did not having bikes in the house become ‘normal lifestyle’ ? Talk to @Exige, talk to me, I’ve got one in the hall, one in the utility room and one in the dining room and I’m perfectly normal :p :joy: Andy

• Like Like x 2
  18. keh? speak up dude

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sounds great and when it was just the one (or two) it wasn't too bad but it has got out of control and has made life somewhat difficult so got to make some changes and it's proving none too easy to be honest.

20. She's on her way round right now:upyeah:
    images.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information