1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I went to the Manchester bike show and finally got to see and sit on the new Diavel. Test ride booked for Tuesday.

Then took the long and winding road home ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. you had one for a few days a few years back didn't you? I know you've not ridden the new one yet but is there much change in spec?
    seem to recall you liked the old one

3. I REALLY do like this bike... I could even live with the red bits...

4. I did. I had it for a weekend and put 700 plus miles on it.

The new one has more toys on it and is meant to be better ergonomically too.

5. cool.. you think one is on the cards then?

6. It will pagger his back again :eyes:

7. It's cool :cool:

8. Depends on what they offer me for the Panigale. If it’s not enough then I’ll hang on to the Panigale.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Called in to BMW Perigueux to book in 12k service and new front tyre ready for Ardennes trip. Stopped for photo on way back, sometines its worth looking at the scenery and slowing down! 20190323_125818.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Yesterday was a bit shit... 20190322_123824.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. IMG_20190323_160646.jpg There you go,that was it off on its way to a new home after 28 years. Have to admit I felt a bit of a lump in the throat as it disappeared down the road.

12. Lesson in wheel changing at Croft Circuit

5F20813F-F9D7-460A-87C4-8C8CE24FF717.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  13. I feel your pain, riding a gs is more than any man should have to bare :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. 1982 trans am firebird?

#52975 noobie, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  15. 1986 5ltr TPI

• Like Like x 1
  16. Drove down to that there London and back. Long day. :sleeping:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. Train the trainer for a couple of hours this morning followed by a pleasant run out to Loomies for a coffee before heading back home. Carole cooked fried potatoes, garlic mushrooms, fried onions and peppercorn sauce to go with a piece of sirloin steak cooked rare. Oh yes and one or two (maybe three) large bottles of chilled beer. Yum, yum :yum Andy

• Like Like x 3
  18. New wheels, Q4 tires, pads, and rotors for the thunder pig today

wheels1.jpg

whheels2.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  19. Yesterday I had a nice play on the Scrambler. The new Termis full system I had fitted a few weeks ago have transformed the bike! Loads more grunt and better handling as it’s knocked 10kgs off the weight of the bike.

I think I will have a play again today :)

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information