1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. A short rideout on the PS:) in the garden deadheading hydrangeas etc,etc:upyeah:
    flowers for =:heart_eyes:
    DSCN5470[1].JPG DSCN5469[1].JPG DSCN5468[1].JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Silverstone tomorrow so just a couple of Badger Hopping Hares and Paracetamol for the aches, pains and knackered back. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  3. asking for a friend

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Have a great day out:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Not telling;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Have you checked the tyre pressures:thinkingface: as i had a poo moment today on the Ps:(

7. Weather looks great for both days. MR boys have a hard night ahead after Tommy got knocked off in FP2. He’s okay but the bike is looking very second hand. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Not seen any T.V as yet,but thanks:upyeah:

9. Once the tyres are scrubbed in I think you’ll find them pretty sticky :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. good call... although I think it was just a case of me asking a lil much of cold rubber with shiny edges...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. No bikes today, not even opened the garage door...took the tater tots to Insomnia gaming convention to gawp at all the attic smurfs (gamers/nerds). They took some mates too....amazing, one of their YouTubers that they follow i wouldnt even know from the next person in the street...but then the same could be said about the people that i look up to...they had a good time though....normal service resuming tomorrow with my mate coming over with his newly aquired rsv for a new set of boots and ill be fitting my freshly aquired ttx36 with hpa for my rsv4 and removing the exhaust for the usual cerakoting...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Post-op.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Couple of days ago, got the 959 off the stand, into the sunshine. Dusty, fired up. Took me 10mins to struggle into leathers, they kind of fit. I told wifey it's because I've massive muscle mass from winter sleeping. Bike faired better, a wipe down and it was ready.
    Bike got new rubber end of last year with the service and never moved since.
    Just tiddled about smiling to myself. Fucking good fun, but then again anyone reading this will know that.
    It's the season for it, you all stay safe but most of all, have a blast and enjoy it.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Just back from the airport, the boss is back :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. Just collected a 16" whacker from the hire shop for our patio laying on Monday. Bikes pulled out in the sun, fuelled, tyre pressures checked and adjusted, panniers attached and just waiting on Carole to come round in about an hour so we can get up to Silverstone for FP and qualifying. It's going to be a good day :D Andy

• Like Like x 4
  16. Half way round the Ring of Beara on my morning ride, Castletownbere. It’s a beautiful day and nothing on the roads at this hour :). Enjoy the weekend y’all.
    34AFC56C-48BD-4BFA-AA59-2277197F7F30.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  17. Andy, you do realise Monday is a bank holiday, your neighbours might not be too chuffed having the sound of a 16” Whacker as a backdrop to their family BBQ?
    It’s going to be a good one at silverstone, have a good un.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Need to get the patio laid so we can have our family bbq. I won't be starting too early :innocent: Andy

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. Have a great day, enjoy the wedding and don’t embarrass her too much with your speech :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information