1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Collected my swag from the Stafford Bike Show

Marvics.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. This evening I decided to have a Rogan Josh reminding myself why I like an Indian meal from time to time. This will be followed about an hour later about why my tummy dislikes indian meals. I expect to be sponsored by Andrex for the next 24 hours and if I see that labrador puppy, I will use him too

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Spent the riding round lake Como it's stunningly beautiful were in a nice hotel in Como tomorrow we set of for Le Mans

• Like Like x 8
  4. No and it was tea :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Lake como is stunning. We spent a week there around 4 years ago.

Funnily enough SWMBO and I were just talking about going back for a week, about half an hour ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Best to go in the future dude :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I’m a Time Lord :)

8. Some kind of Lord that's for sure...……... :eyes:

200px-Prydonian.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Very rare items,great find:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Day 2 at Almeria and 6 laps behind one of the instructors and it's started to make sense. The V4 is soooooo different to anything I have ridden before. Turn in and braking points are way later than the 1098R. Had fun today. Andy

• Like Like x 6
  11. Managed to remove my (very) flat tyre from the rib - was on the fence side so I hadn't noticed it was flat till I tried to move it :confused:
    Took it to work and managed to get it fixed in my lunch hour - was leaking at the rim (corrosion due to dunking in sea water). The tyre place was first class - no drama or up selling just tidied up the rim, refitted the tyre and new valve all for £21 which seemed very reasonable.
    Got to use my torque wrench which always makes me feel like a proper mechanic :joy:

Oh and went to see my son in Liverpool at the weekend - his block of flats has a car stacker - I didn't even know such a thing existed! The Anthony Gormley statues on Crosby beach are impressive
    20190512_112323s.jpg 20190512_112716s.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  12. Stayed in bed hungover a bit, going out to watch Leeds united hopefully book a Wembley appearance find a bar in Leeds with screens

• Like Like x 1
  13. We stayed overnight in Annercy which is a beautiful city had a meal overlooking the lake with the Alps as a backdrop today we left at 5.00am and arrived back home in Falaise about 4.00pm
    Having a rest day tomorrow Thursday then Friday were traveling to Le Mans in the motorhome and base ourselves at the circuit for the Moto GP weekend

• Like Like x 3
  14. Rode the Wild Atlantic Way - again :D- well my part of it, and bumped into a load of beautiful vintage cars on a rally - see the 'Special Cars' thread.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Last day at Almeria :( and what a last day ! 33.5 degrees and very little wind and I found out that the V4’s electronics light up like a christmas tree when the back wheel lets go :astonished: All good, fabulous 3 days and hopefully when the photographer posts the pictures to her web site, she made me look better than I actually was :D Potentially lots of beer later and an easy day tomorrow. Got a late afternoon flight so plenty of time to chill and then bimble back to Alicante before flying home. Andy

• Like Like x 7
  16. Been to hospital for a check up on the shoulder as it’s been 2 weeks since the OP, it’s very clean as I thought it might be a bit messy as it’s been stinging a lot but very pleased there are no complications :upyeah:
    C3997873-2A1A-45F3-9F20-811C84F72495.jpeg

• Like Like x 6

17. Ooooooouch that made me go all funny o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. A lot neater than mine. Glad it's all gone well and look forward to seeing you at Cartagena in October or Almeria next year. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Fuck all bike related today, but totally infuriated with the Jeremy Kyle situation.

1. Stupid people agree to be paid to go on TV and get berated by an audience and also of course him (Kyle). An ex Recruitment consultant with his fair share of skeletons in the closet, who is less than qualified to dish out guidance or therapy of any kind.
    2. One of them takes his own life. This squarely lying at ITV's door.
    3. Stupid people now queuing up to run Kyle through the dirt. And generally moan about the fact that it was their choice and they got fucking paid...

I dispair of society...

• Agree Agree x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information