1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Got another puncture in my new Road 5 tyre.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. If you keep over taking on the central reservation system:thinkingface:i.e dirty road film section.

3. I thought that was the third lane?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. No, it's too narrow - it's a motorcycle overtaking lane :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That's a lot tidier than my shoulder think my surgeon used a knife and fork
    It's good it's healing well and I hope you make a full recovery

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. @Kingfixer Glad it all seems to have worked out well!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Today I am nicking off work for a couple of hours to take my 4yo old grandson swimming :)

• Like Like x 5
  8. Setting off for trip to Dolomites on a few hours. Weather looks OK at the moment but a little iffy once we're there. Went last year and it rained every day, there was a heatwave back in the UK. Don't mind riding in rain but so much nicer if it's dry and you can see the scenery. Girlfriend joining me out there for a few days and want it to be dry for her more than me.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Changed the datatag into my name, registered for Biketrac but it has an issue so i have to remove it and send it away to have a new sim card fitted :-(

10. I’m back at work without my sick bucket :D

• Like Like x 7
  11. Ease yourself in Viv, nothing too strenuous now. Andy x

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did about 120 miles on my LC yesterday went to get it out of the garage this morning and it’s dumped coolant all over the floor. Going to re torque the head but it’s probably done the head gasket .

13. Today I have balanced the carburettors on my twin-carb bikes, using vacuum gauges. Hoping this will help them tick over more smoothly.

20190516_114248.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  14. Some total dick left his man bag in a service station just outside Garrucha with his passport and boarding paperwork in it and only realised 70 kilometers from Alicante. Went back and found my bag but guess who missed their flights :sob: No EJ staff until 19:25 for the last 2 flights at 22:00 and 23:55. Keep your fingers crossed. Andy

• Face Palm Face Palm x 3

15. Lucky your bag and passport (and money?) were still there... Be Happy!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Whats a head gasket now genuine £60?

17. Don't forget make-up and Lil-lets..

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I know theres a bloody joke there somewhere.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Most of the Spanish I meet, seem to have entirely different morals to some I've met at home but yes, I agree, very lucky to have my belongings returned intact. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Maybe but don't, just don't. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information