1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Rejigged my packing for Mugello. Tomorrow we have friends coming to stay for the weekend :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  2. See you there cupcake!!​

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Less is more.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Breaking bad was great, only seen 1 or two episodes of Call Saul. Let me know if it improves.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's a slow burner, stick with it and I reckon it'll grow on you. It's a great prequel that evolves well IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Yesterday was first day of a group trip to the Dolomites. Drop off System fell to pieces within 25km of the start and I found myself as unelected Tail End Charlie. That didn't work too well as none of the others, apart from the leader whom I phoned, knew this. We all met up again for lunch and things got better. Today we have a route from Sedan to Orbey in the Vosges.

Lunch stop in Chimay
    IMG_20190517_135917_167.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  7. Great pic!

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. I'm guessing panorama option on the phone:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cutting grass this morning on the tractor very therapeutic a bit like motorbikes:motorcycleduc::):upyeah:
    The downside is my camera is broken so no pictures:(:sob:

• Like Like x 1
  10. So no flowers for Ducbird?
    you’d better get that seen to asap.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Question is Do i try & fix it or start again,as a very handy little nikon s4000 coolpix camera,i guess i could search ebay or use the iphone when it comes back from the repairers with battery problems:thinkingface:

12. Just get it sorted before someone notices!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Took the bike out for some three figure madness, that soundtrack is so addictive.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Like anthony^^^^^^ had the SPS out for the second time this year,a cool breeze blowing airing out the one piece leathers as you go:upyeah:a little bit of spit on the last leg homeward bound,but now ready for next weeks work,,,,,,,,
    hit me with your rhythem stick:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Took 8 year old grandaughter "clothes shopping" as today is her birthday. H & M, Next for kids, Select, River island for kids, topshop and JD Sports, my wallet, patience and back thanks you :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Woke up with a sinus headache. Managed to get rid of it with some Sinutab thank goodness and then SWMBO took me patio slab shopping. Looks like we are going for porcelain ones on the basis that they are relatively maintainence free compared with Yorkshire stone or Indian apparently.

Our friends from up north arrived around 1pm and so this afternoon we went for a stroll around Holmfirth then went for a bite to eat in our local Italian restaurant.

Now watching the FA Cup final :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Rebuilt my rear brake calliper on the Bayliss with a brake rebuild kit - now the pub beckons :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah get yourself down the boozer, it’s only 34 mins in.

19. I'm going where there are no TV's to start with and the beer is £2 a pint :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Back to the seventies?
    Hope you’ve got your flairs on daddy-oh
    :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information