1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just surveying my bramble patch that masquerades as a back garden with a view to getting the brush cutter out but the wild blackberries are in full bloom and they are alive with honey bees. Nature is a truly wonderful thing so I’ve decided to delay armageddon until after it’s time to pick the fruit :D Andy

• Like Like x 2
  2. We have a virgin media shop in town so this morning popped in with my dad, explained he's been paying more whilst they slowly take away most of the tv channels and the chap, a nice man with his crips stocking on his head said" you gotta phone customer services man". I asked what is the shop for that sells packages of the type I want to discuss and he said, we only deal with new customers in the shops now.

You can see why so many older people just keep quiet and pay the bills and rarely contact customer services

3. First walk (on lead) in woods for the now 12 week old pup. Liver boy is 9 months. Must be mad!

99E5D6B4-92B2-4BE8-9300-490D3893E0D7.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  4. Yesterday I received some (unbranded) leather jeans with sliders that I'd bought online. Quality seemed v good for the money. Got them home and tried them on properly and they were a tad too big in the waist. I ummed and ahhh'd over whether to keep them but decided this morning I'd send them back and order a smaller waist size (30"). I reckon that if they are a tad too tight when I get them then they'll give with use.

Couple of emails to the suppliers this morning and it's all sorted painlessly. Originals are going back today and new one's are due to be delivered to the office tomorrow with a bit of luck. Job jobbed.

Oh and I bought SWMBO a little present too, so hopefully I'll have earned one or two brownie points for the weekend :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ridden to the Alps.

Im fucked.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. in one day?:eek:

7. Got to see the medical report today. Between the French doctors and the Vietnamese nursing staff there was some info lost in translation. The final score is one collarbone broken, breastbone cracked, one rib broken and a cervical vertebra with a hairline crack.

Still, today was a better day and am now sat back at home with SWMBO and son. :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 8
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. No. Via Troyes. Im still fucked. Now gonna get aneathnatised with beer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cutting other people's lawns because they're lazy f##ks: unamused:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I trust you charge for their incredible laziness?

11. The neighbour who's upstairs F.O.C as i've made a noise for four months with the building works:D:upyeah:and the other a tenner:(it tidies up the place for the fourthcoming sale.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. After harvest, get some polish neighbors then go on tour !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Great news. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. You were only going to the shops! did you borrow Chiz's sat nav?

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Well after having the van cleaned I decided to do the interior myself, and then thought bugger it and did both bikes.
    Have just got the 660 completed after fitting Pipeworx cans , having the seat recovered and spraying the blue parts satin black. Just noticed there is spoke missing on rear wheel so getting that sorted.
    7C42BA17-86CF-43E3-B962-D1B74CA2054E.jpeg 797DCE5F-3EB7-40E1-A3A1-843B4DDDA66A.jpeg 2BBAD33D-6AAB-4908-AEF1-EF7D632118B8.jpeg 17838319-548F-4D67-98A9-2FB732386BFF.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  16. Thought for today

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. My wife apologised to me for the first time ever today.

She told me that she was sorry she ever married me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Today I have been booking stuff...................

1. Booked my flight to Salzburg for my winter snowboarding holiday next February
    2. Booked tickets for me, SWMBO and her friend to see the new Danny Boyle film, Yesterday, next Friday in Wakefield

Now waiting for some leathers to arrive (should have been here by 12pm) and when they arrive I will be buggering off to play on the Scrambler.

19. Took Herman for his mot..... tester didn’t mention the exhaust thank goodness.

4D627562-97D7-44F0-AA83-992B03EAA01A.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  20. The mechanic who is supposed to be servicing/mot 'ing and fettling my Elsie phoned up to say his van is broken and he will pick her up when it's fixed....
    That's 3 months I've been waiting (patience is a virtue apparently)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information