1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. A special place in Hell is waiting for them: unamused::rolleyes:

2. beautiful is the bottom one a glanville fritillary ?:kissing_heart:

3. Pssst, it’s now @Davebird since the transformation!

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Anthony,Can we please reinstate Ducbird or Ducbin but not Davebird:thinkingface:

5. I don’t possess such powers to change peoples profiles.
    Perhaps persue persuasion from our prolific leaders?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. He's watching over us.:eyes:
    death-angels-mortals-watching-melvin-impatient-rmon1102_low.jpg

7. That’d be next to the Brexiteers then:p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I might. At some point. Maybe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I've bought my old Multistrada TS pikes peak back off my mate I sold it to him a couple of months ago
    The best Multistrada Ducati ever made

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm always curious about these kind of deals? For the same money he gave you? Less because it's older and more depreciated? More money because you wanted it back? Spill :)

11. Paid what my mate gave me for the bike he hasn't used the bike since he rode it home from picking it up

• Like Like x 2
  12. I like ducbin :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. You noticed them
    ;)

14. I'm thinking BinBird :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I've been to Mexborough this morning to take some leather bike trousers for alteration. They should be ready by Thursday afternoon with a bit of luck.

Later this afternoon I'm off to the docs to show them a red and swollen shoulder scar :eek:

16. Caught a cold.
    Feel like shit and the pollen count is set to soar tomorrow.

17. Feel for ya bud, had it for about two weeks now, never shifted so much litter ever before , used at least 3 kitchen rolls not nice. Reckon it must hay fever as i don't get colds i give 'em.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. 3 kitchen rolls bloody hell, your nose must look like a Belisha beacon

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. French Crit’Air certificate arrived in the post this morning which is good as we are on our way across (actually under) the Channel tomorrow. Unlikely to need it for the journey from the Eurotunnel terminal at Coquelle to the track at Folembray but we are due back to travel through France on our way to Germany in August when we will, so got it sorted now rather than later anyway. Pleasantly surprised that there is a useful official web site with fitting instructions in English and a YouTube video for people who have a different learning style, catering for fitting to bikes with a screen and to bikes without a screen. Piece of advice, make sure you go to the official Crit’Air web site, https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/en/demande, as it’ll cost you €4.50 not the €25 some web sites are charging to ‘get it for you’. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information