1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Or roasted:yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. My Welsh mate travelled from Swansea to visit me today - every time, he uses a different route.

Dai Version.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Just completed that radiator job from last week,Four radiators damaged in total plus the one i've fitted today( that's five LOL) was very slightly elton johned;) but the client accepted it.
    So three aditional round trips to Screwfix/fuel/time lost:(
    #but they gave me a £10 voucher for my troubles: unamused::rolleyes::punch::sob:

4. I've just replaced the brake lines on my boxster from front to back and now got to replace front right ABS sensor
    Ended up drilling that out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Between that and cutting your neighbours lawn you’ll be kerchinging it in!
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I need the "COIN";) for this friday on the 916 belts/oil.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Two day jolly down to Tarn Gorge, between visitors! Bit hot tbh, but Im told ....at least it is dry!

15614814056459095378539414009360.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Meh...its just got better! Pissing myself laughing now. 20190625_185246.jpg 20190625_185246.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Took the long way home after work today:motorcycleduc:. 70+km around the mountain rather than 7km. Sure, ‘twas a grand day and :sun: was out. Glad to say the crude crud catcher I fitted for my upcoming trip remained in situ and didn’t bend in the 150kmh wind:D

#55369 West Cork Paul, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Not sure the Irish pub near us pays that well.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Bin chicken over here.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. 5 radiators! That engine must run hot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Picked up another screw in my car tyre yesterday. Too near the edge to plug so new rear tyre. While I’m at it the other rear was low so might as well have two new rears. Ordered them for the morning. Ouch.

Checked the other tyres to see if I’d offended anyone. Apparently not but two screws in two weeks....
    if only I could say that with a smile on my face. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Back to work today. My hands and forearms are well fooked.

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. Thought he might be selling that old colombian marching powder to those twats in london;)

16. Time to get the last few things together, including spare fob batteries, before packing, loading the bikes and riding down to Folkestone for an overnight stay before taking the Eurotunnel over to France for the next few days. Not sure I’m looking forward to 40+ degrees temperature but hopefully we’ll not get stuck in any traffic and the hotel is on the shore of a huge lake so hopefully there will be a cooling breeze to sit out in while quaffing a cold beer. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  17. Gout, I think i will chop my toe off later

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. As a fellow sufferer, I sympathise with your pain. Do you take medication for the gout ? Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information