1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yeh I take colchicine. Apparently celery is good for it, but I don't like it.

2. I’ve taken Alopurinol for a number of years, it works most of the time. I have no idea why celery even exists :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yeh that's the daily tablet I think. Raw celery, Yeh it's a weed lol

4. Crunchy, wet, hummus filled goodness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Travelled back to Saint Robert from Tarn Gorge with temperatures clearing 40 at times. Extreme!
    A stop for bottled water at a Netto was good though...air conditioning was on full tilt and I didnt want to come out. Got a proper good laugh though when the evil FuManChu was spotted in the car parko_O 20190626_111918.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. Been laying more pavers today, speed awareness course tomorrow. :eyes::astonished:
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lay your pavers a bit faster and you won't need the course.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. This morning, before it got dangerously hot! 20190626_075454.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Took my newly re- acquired Multistrada TS pikes peak for a ride to the Cotswolds bike ran superb

• Like Like x 1
  10. Plastering again,
    I’m knackered.... again.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cut the grass - again - fecking stuff grows like crazy here this time of year :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Day 9 and counting. Yesterday was brilliant almost no pain, managed a good 9 hours work in front of the computer. This morning started well, but the wheels came off around dinner time and now, for whatever reason my whole body hurts.

Hopefully I can get a good night's sleep. I guess that's the way of things... Two steps forward, one step back.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. Patience is your friend here, either that or a bottle of whiskey !
    Good luck, you’ll get there.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Sod patience, open the whiskey you know it makes sense, well it will once you've got stuck in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Just realised my 2 weeks in Scottyland ends on Friday eve and Saturday am it's chuck everything in the car and head south back to grim reality :(

16. Be inspired & get a whiskey down you sir.:beer:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I have to confess i'm a adrenoline junkie & just had my fiX again on the PS1000L,a quick forty minute blast:Dalso i have been cleaning up the 916 for the technicians.

• Like Like x 1
  18. IMG_20190613_224050.jpg Just had a video from an old racing mate of freshly rebuilt OW31 TZ750, not run since we last did a race meeting in '92. (Site won't let me upload it's too large) He's taking it ot to Spa for the classic. Sadly won't be able to go and see it.
    Time to rebuild the 350 methinks, make a serious road bike for sunny days.:D

#55398 Hughdg, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Three for the price of one;) and look at those knee sliders:eek:

20. Missed this weekends WSB. It’s on ITV4 right now.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information