1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. It's called a boss and it's used to put one waste pipe into another......
    I'm sure I'm not going to like what the answer is on the clear plastic pipe....:eyes:

2. Thanks.

3. Aye, the prawn platter was before I fixed the water supply.
    Fat thumb whilst uploading pics :confused:. Anyway it was very nice:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good to be home,or are you wanting to re launch that satellite anytime soon:thinkingface:

5. When I get 10mins Ill finish off the thread but yes, good to be home, but looking forward to the next time:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well Alan, Gabriel’s oboe wouldn’t go far astray!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Good answer, the reality is far too dull to spend time posting on this forum for others and yourself to enjoy.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Overflow pipe for the boiler condensing:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. All I can tell you is my pension seems to be going down and down and I’m not even drawing from it.
    No matter what I try they keep stealing my money and over 30 years have devalued it significantly.
    I’m pleased I approached the pensions industry with scepticism otherwise it would have been worse.
    Like the insurance industry, it’s just legalised fraud.

And no, I’m not in a bad mood.

Your investments may go down but most likely won’t go up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Awake early, as often happens. I had attempted to try and sleep better so put ear plugs in, never normally do that. Didn’t hear a bloody thing.

4.10 am the phone rings! Heard that!

My neighbour says ‘You’ve got an intruder in your garden’.

I dash out with a block of wood and the guest that’s staying with us for back up.

Intruder makes a run for it, over the scaffolding, out the front, down the road. I didn’t even see him but at 4:10:55 my cctv did.

Young black male, white/light hoodie, jeans, white trainers. Either injured his left hand on the barbed wire or was holding something in his left pocket. What can you say.

The fella staying with me is fit, strong and handy. If we got hold of him we’d have knocked his fucking block off.

Police turned up best part of half hour later.... what can you say.

Interesting start to the day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Good to meet you again AC. Have fun with the aircon unit.

Good idea about the moat. I need one.

#55893 Sam1199, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. condensation drain for a boiler system ?

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Bloody hell Sam:eek:. I’m sorry to read that, disconcerting I’m sure and it’s a good job your neighbour alerted you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Might sound a waste, have you checked the barbed wire for blood this morning? if so and there is some, It might be worth calling plod and suggesting the intruder left blood at the scene?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. They don’t call you the baby faced Columbo for nothing!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Apparently crime is down on the streets says the chief of police,yeah,yeah pull the other one.:rolleyes:
    My question is does he share the same speech writers as the government as it's beyond a joke now: unamused:
    I have just received a letter from the police & it says Case Closed:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Brit Breakfast @ Krazy Horse:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just about to take the Icon down for its first MoT. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information