1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. GL,Pictures please when you get there:upyeah:

2. I’m watching an old woman in a micra drive into a parking space
    Stalled twice and drove in and out 3 times in the same way

There is no hope :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Is she on her test?

4. Going to meet daughter and son in law at pizza hut, they want me to try the vegan pizza, whilst I secretly chuckle knowing he uses the same thing to pull the pizza's out, and cut the pizza's, for the meat pizza's too. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Today I have been working from home and trying to familiarise myself with a very intricate tender document. I couldn't do it in the office as I'd get too many interruptions. And it's Friday anyway.

The content of the tender seems ok as it looks to be based around discussions/specifications I have had about the project over the past 6 years. In reality we are the only company in the world that can do exactly what the tender is asking for. However as it's local authority work they have to "throw it open" to likely tenderers and they do that via an online tendering process. Whoever has come up with this dumbass tendering online system needs a good shagging up the arse, dry, with a raggy christmas tree. I have never come across such an unwieldy and confusing piece of software in my whole life. It seems designed to allow council officers to be able to hide behind bureaucracy and to muddy the waters to getting the job done correctly, and to budget. If we weren't going to be quiet over the next few months I'd tell them where to stick their piddling project.

On a more positive subject I have received a letter today from the hospital to tell me that they got all the skin cancer when then operated on my shoulder 4 weeks ago and they don't want to see me again. However they do advise I keep an eye out for any more issues, which I do anyway. :)

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Terry,Congratulations for the allclear as no one what's that sh#t in life:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hedge cutting today has not been cut for twenty plus years,warm out there today when working:sweat:so a nice cold beer always helps:beer::upyeah:
    DSCN5724[1].JPG DSCN5725[1].JPG DSCN5723[1].JPG

• Like Like x 4
  8. No but she shouldn’t be alone o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Good news on the shoulder

Local councils are shifty

• Like Like x 1
  10. Old people won't be told:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. More flowers

FF1CCEB2-01F5-41A8-98FD-45E5CDD85E86.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Waiting for my girl to pull up after her second driving lesson :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. DB,What do lessons cost these days:thinkingface:

14. Yeah I’ll be doing that as soon as I get back.
    On thinking about it he
    Good news Tel, good news. Pleased to hear it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. £25 an hour
    £23 in a block of 10

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Awww bless her she looked confident coming down our road and parking
    She has done a bit more driving today and reached 60 mph she said
    Her ankles are hurting now :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wow:eek: twenty or thirty required for a test these days:thinkingface:

18. Exactly!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Young folk,,,what can you do with them these days;)

20. Anything with effort is painful o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information