1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Age restriction:thinkingface:

2. Ya cheeky fecker!
    I’m just too handsome and wealthy....
    oh and modest!

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. 200000 applications from the UK alone last year I pressume they were available in lucky bags at this stage

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Soooo, you didn't qualify :thinkingface: I thought is was straightforward due to ancestry :eyes:

5. Dpm tail section on the fireblade DSC_0078-2393x1350.JPG DSC_0073-2393x1350.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Did you say wealthy and in need of an Irish passport? My ex-wife is Irish, I’ll pm you her lawyer’s number!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. CDB3B21F-BA30-4F3E-AD25-84C3C0425B82.jpeg Took this out for the first time , after finally getting it registered ... first time on the road in over 30 years

• Like Like x 7
  8. That’s nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Being married to an Irish citizen don’t do it.
    Having Irish grandparents would have qualified, but unfortunately that’s one generation out for me.
    :(

10. Yay! You get to stay with us o_O

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. I pressume they gave a reason and you have right of appeal?

12. Good question

13. I’m shocked! Being married to an Irish citizen and with an Irish grandparent should have done it, although you can only apply under one track not both. I can only assume it’s due to a recent interpretation of the rules by a judge in regards to residency, although I’m at a loss to see how or why that would affect your application. I’d ask for the reasons and yes, you have the right to appeal.

ps. It could just be you buggered up the application form accidentally in some way. They are simply rejecting any forms that are not 200% accurately completed. The Little Ireland version of ‘computer says nooo’ :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I think he's one generation out ! not grandparents but great grandparents might still be worth pushing on an appeal !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yep, @Carr01 , I misread the post, thought you had an Irish grandparent. Sorry mate but you might have to come and live here as well. For a while anyways. Plus, it’s actually very nice :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Finally bled the clutch on the SPS after wednesdays bike ride termination,but just doesn't feel as strong as the R's clutch:confused:

17. Break :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. It might have actually been a brake. It might have fallen out with lack of use;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Could be corrosion.... quite damp in a shed....

20. He'll be along in a moment to debunk these statements.

if he's allowed :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information