1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I’ll give them a call tomorrow, see what’s going on.

2. I have just woken :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Welcome. :)

4. Morning

5. Discovered last night's Chinese in the fridge. :) I love it when I only manage half of it and have Sunday leftovers. :yum Even better when you forget it was there until you go in for the milk for your morning brew.

• Useful Useful x 3
  6. "Alexa, I have a pain in my chest . . . My heart !"

"Playing, 'It's a Heartache' by Rod Stewart."

"No ! I'm having a heart attack !"

"Playing, 'Be thankful for what you've got' by Massive Attack."

"Alexa, now my arm is sore."

"Setting alarm for four."

"Alexa ! Fuck sake ! Call me an ambulance !"

"Thank you. I will now refer to you as an ambulance."

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. in the papers, it's outrageous looking at Judy Dench's outfit - why, anyone would think she wasn't even engrish :neutral:

[​IMG]

8. My great grandmother was born in Cahirmore Cork and grandfather was born in Kinsale Cork do i qualify ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rode the 999 !!!
    For the first time in nearly 2 years ..ish I took the 999 out for a spin. I nearly turned back after about 5 mins as I was finding it really hard work, these 999’s aren’t built for comfort. That and the fact that I haven’t been on a sports bike since I came off I found it hard going and getting used to the QA throttle took some getting used to.
    I was all over the place at first but carried on and had a great couple of hours, this bike is fantastic when you can get to stretch it’s legs but a PITA round town, I called into Fowlers on the way back for a cuppa but didn’t stay long. Lots of bikes out today, I was out early to beat the rush.
    Just reminded myself never to think of selling this again !!!

• Like Like x 6
  10. Helped out a fellow biker at the traffic lights,he asked for directions & i said follow me but i had to turn down the wick as it was a Harley:grinning:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. F430320A-BB6E-4C69-88EB-6832A9FCD713.jpeg Out on mine today aswell.

• Like Like x 7
  12. I’ve done 270 around Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire on the Diavel .

Great days riding with great friends :)

Tomorrow the Diavel goes in for four days to get professionally detailed courtesy of a road surfacing company who decided to allow cars and bikes use a road that wasn’t “cured” (if that’s the proper term), a few weeks ago.

• Like Like x 5
  13. What were you on? :thinkingface:

[​IMG]

14. Watching the BBC News - The Iranians have been reported as raising their flag on that oil tanker they managed to swipe whilst the Navy wasn't looking.

Now it's party time in Tehran this evening

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Think they have been sniffing whats inside the tanks on that ship,
    Must admit its the best looking Tanker I've ever seen great colour scheme, you sure its not Italian :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Watched a bloke destroy a perfectly good rear tyre.

C256120C-4B94-4639-A2D5-A5EF798E7A52.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information