1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. You too:sun:,,,have you stocked up on your daily chocolate supply;)

#57061 XH558, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Errrm I have to lose a few pounds so this is day 2 of no NO chocolate o_Oo_O:sob:

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. The Pani’s turn for a ride today!

Superlight will be back on the road by the end of the weekend.

There’s also a TR6 to schedule in for a run.....

Steve

834A8AAA-D5F3-4CE5-B41E-A2115AAE3B4C.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lovely enjoy the sun:upyeah:

5. The Tr6 won, lovely drive to local airfield for lunch.

695FC4E3-9571-45EC-8820-8E2B611F0DF0.png

• Like Like x 3
  6. Sunshine out inforce today so a trip on the R to Peacehaven/Brighton,caught up with the folks and had lunch see pic four;), garden bits for DB:heart_eyes:windmill for you know who:upyeah:a totally different ride to the 916 & uses less fuel:).....Carr01 plenty of hot tuna down there today;)
    DSCN5789[1].JPG DSCN5793[1].JPG DSCN5795[1].JPG DSCN5794[2].JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Everything is painted grey these days, bet that hotel cost a few bob to paint and why no hot tuna photos :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Today I’ve driven from Switzerland to France, then walked from France back into Switzerland, then flown from Switzerland back to the UK. Then from Mancunia I’ve driven back to Gods country :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. That's his folk's house :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sold the S1000RR, fitted my CRC fairings.
    Today was ok!

11. Broke my bloody back, never done so much manual for years lol only tiling to go then perhaps can have a holiday!
    0AD676FD-37E8-46CC-90FE-3E4E8F9CB31F.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Good work

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. What No gas regulations out there:thinkingface:

14. Back to the office today.......booooooooo!

But tomorrow I’m getting a full Termi system fitted to the Diavel ...............yayyyyyyyy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. First day back in the office and I've been industrious.

Finalised and sent a contract for an OK sized project to the USA - apparently the clients Board of Directors love what we do and have ok'd the preliminary costs and now need to see an official contract. We will see what becomes of this!

Dealt with another possible US project and issued initial project costings.

Had an invoice raised for the second payment of a project in China which the client has made payment for today.

Chased a tender for a UK project that I'd submitted before my holiday. Allegedly we'll hear something tomorrow.

Had two Skype conference calls - one with a client in the USA we are doing some work for next month and the other with my American sales agent who was updating me on outstanding stuff.

Double checked that my Diavel will be Termi'd tomorrow.

And now I've had enough and want to go home :)

• Like Like x 5
  16. Started reassembling the SL after it’s big mid-season clean

Replaced most of the well-nuts as they’d been abused, compounded and polished the original carbon which came up very well, new ‘nightbreaker’ headlamp bulb to replace the candle that was in there !

Back together for the weekend

Steve

0E949638-5F65-4982-B82C-E8674D3067E5.png

• Like Like x 4
  17. Realise i didn’t post the ‘cleaning the bike in the sunshine’ pics yesterday

69573958-52D8-42EA-9B11-81E735352701.jpeg

A6312EBF-5805-422C-A7CF-9F9883CE8471.jpeg

15497DCB-5612-4F0E-82C3-DA51DDF13B0A.jpeg

173B1498-65B4-43CD-835A-77B3AAD6BD4D.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  18. Took my bench grinder back to Screwfix this am as it had snapped one of its mounts (out of balance wheel?). Replaced no hassle and they let me keep the original grinding wheels etc. and gave me 50% off the replacement. I didn’t even have to lay it on thick.
    Then a good ride out on the V4 into our wonderful countryside. On nice days there really isn’t anywhere else I would live other than the UK.
    Overtook a community police car at warp factor 7 on aforementioned ride. Only realised it was the Pretend Plod when I’d blown his doors off. Hey ho.
    BBQ tonight methinks.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Gas
    Bottles only where we live so just connect them up and away you go

• Like Like x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information