1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Just fired it up and it’s frigging awesome! Let’s the boxer sound come alive, the neighbours aren’t going to be happy but fuck em.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I heard it & i'm down south;) have a great rideout today.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Blame it on the Luftwaffe

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Dreadful 9 holes of golf (somethings not right at the moment) then off to meet the fam at a classic bus show where I met the Fuzzbot. Really nice guy as it turns out

E2EA85CD-D562-4C29-BD44-34D3B969ED2D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. 20190908_916_Newlands.JPG
    A lovely little jaunt in sunshine and not another Ducati in sight...

• Like Like x 4
  6. I think you've finally found him...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Amongst other things , thanks too a pint of red and some black insulation tape 15679574414366808186340019362537.jpg I made a perfectly legal personalized plate

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Managed a run round Ledbury Leominster Bromyard Worcester and home after service. Bike was running and driving mint. 58 miles to reserve mind. :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Went to BSB at Oulton Park today with some of my ducatisti chums.......and @CINNABULL (Stu) came along too :D

6D980CDF-0EC6-434D-B85F-26762531C234.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. A1F1243B-902A-40BB-BB8B-C1112BC8FF99.jpeg Oh Gawd, I knew I’d come to regret that pose. However, I understand El Toro got hiself rather excited by my impromptu photo opportunity, and actually passed out shortly after and missed all the racing. He was last seen with some tissues in his hand wiping ‘something’ and panting heavily. None of us actually inspected the tissues he failed to dispose of properly !!!

Stuart

#57511 CINNABULL, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Despite the above, and me now walking like John Wayne, a good day out was had by all. Good racing, banter, weather and like minded top biker company. What more can you ask for.

Stuart

• Like Like x 2
  12. A lovely meal and bottle of red, in Peurto Banus harbour, Marbella.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Perfect. Nice cars and nicer yachts. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Trackday at Cadwell today, mate had a decent off but walked away luckily.
    I managed to knock 3 seconds off my time from last time around so happy enough with that, but still some to go.

Had heard stories about supercorsa's going off a cliff and experienced it when I nearly highsided around Chris Curves, thank god for traction control! 1250 miles and 4 trackdays and it's pretty much smooth on the RHS now!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Done the Essex air Ambulance run too Harwich around 60 miles each way, good day with plenty of bikes,

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looks like someone has over fed him! Or does he just need a worm tablet?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Went to the annual Wheels of Italy show in Minneapolis. Sadly it rained for most of the 6 hour event. There were plenty of Maserati's, Ferrari's, Fiats and other cars to see. This bike was still there when we showed up, 1 of three that braved the elements.
    IMG_20190908_1327453~2.jpg
    After that we went to finish shootoff team competition rounds in trapshooting leagues. Won't find out for two weeks if we placed first or second. I also shot my shootoff rounds for an individual trap league. I switched up the shells I used...big mistake. I won't be getting any awards for that decision.
    Went out for dinner and drinks with friends afterward and it finally stopped raining. Good day overall really.

• Like Like x 7
  18. Had a enjoyable rideout around the kent country lanes with a friend yesterday,but before i started the journey i decided to check the tyre pressures with shock and horror the readings were 22 at the rear & 20/21 at the front which has given me some very interesting handling problems in recent times,LOL
    Less than mile down the road the bike was brand new again.more mainenance required from here in.

#57519 XH558, Sep 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. @El Toro
    Hope you had a cigar when you said it;)
    index.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information