1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I thought you had the implants done a few months ago, Mrs Roadtrip has still been looking into them last week with a trip to the dentist for a chat about them.

2. Unfortunately I can't retire at 30 though :(
    We'll get some work from them but might miss out on the stuff that actually makes a decent margin and is nice to manage and make!

Yeah be nice if the weather stays ok, but bike is in track mode so needs all the fairings changing which I won't have time for really. Fingers crossed for the weekend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The whole implant process takes 12 months.........I’ve had the implant bit screwed into my gum but tomorrow they are measuring for the new tooth, which should be fitted in another 4 weeks apparently, which is when they’ll bum me for another £500.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Yesterday we left our house in Normandy for Misano I'm on my Supersport S it's the first longish trip I've used it

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. greed is a terrible thing Joe

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. vanity is a terrible thing, whip the bastard out, i've more gaps than teeth in my mouth, gums harden up and replace teeth less maintenance comrade.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I've just had a two hour meeting about me leaving.......................................It looks like I leave on the 30th September - Huzzah!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  9. Congratulations Terry, time for an exotic holiday?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Funnily enough we were looking at them last night..................:)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Got the Diavel back, refitted the tank and bodywork and fired it up. Hurrah, starts, ticks over and revs. Got my bike kit on, took the bike less than 100 yards up the road and ffffuuuuuccckkkkkk, engine management light comes on, big red square with Accelerator Position flashes up and the engine defaults to tickover. Turn off and turn on, no fault, starts, ticks over, revs, engage first gear, move off, ffffffuuuuccckkkk, repeat, ffffuuuucckkkk, repeat, give up. Lost the will to live now, we are supposed to be riding the Picos and northern Portugal at the end of the month and if this can’t be sorted out, it ain’t going to happen. Andy

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Andy, sounds like a crock.
    Hope you get it sorted in time.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. It’s going back in on Monday for a warranty replacement rear suspension rose joint and they have said they will have time to see if the problem can be diagnosed. Fingers crossed. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. A left hand drive in surrey today.
    DSCN5929[1].JPG

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Got El T to change my Forum name to West Cork Paul :) (from Paul Phillips in case you haven’t worked it out dear reader). As I wish to distance myself from that eejit with the stuck sprocket:D

Spent the day trying to reassemble the wiring loom on the 748, including the Datatool alarm which I removed during the strip down. Hmmmm, frustrating to say the least o_O.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome to the forum Paul from West Cork!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. FF76AF16-BC87-47C2-979D-72D6531E5EBF.jpeg Had a brew & sausage roll in Ipswich.
    Who knew it had a marina:no_mouth::no_mouth:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Do you live in a bottle?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information