1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. We can still go there when we leave.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Tonight me and swmbo are at Sheffield City hall watching a Brydon, Mack and Mitchell gig.

It’s the interval at the moment but the first half was very funny :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. (I was just being facetious)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Stock 1098. You may have seen it before - I think it was you recovered it when broken down from my house to Tim’s in June last year! :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ah yeah I remember, yeah nice bike yours bud.

• Like Like x 1
  6. File 13?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Today SWMBO and I are off to Helensburgh for the weekend to see our grandchildren. :upyeah:

Oh and #1 son and our daughter in law. :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Very good gig. Great interaction with the audience.

David Mitchell was ok first half but was very funny in the second half. Lee Mack is absolutely hilarious. Very quick witted too. And I was pleasantly surprised at how funny Rob Brydon was.....he was much better than he ever is on TV......and he’s quite a decent impressionist too.

If you get chance to see them please do.....I don’t think you will be disappointed :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Going to play golf again today with some old mates at the club I was captain of back in 2002, should be a laugh, for the last 10 years I have only played once a year, this will be my second time this year, hope I don.t start to get the bug again.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  10. Had to drop out of my club championship tomorrow where I was going to be defending my league two title from last year.
    Instead I am working nights in a real shithole replacing busbar in a distribution sorter, come out of there looking like I"ve just done a shift in a coal mine

11. Packing for the off tomorrow, down to the tunnel, overnighter in Saint Quentin, play over the Vosges to Freiburg then four days riding around the Black Forest with an overnighter in Heidelberg. Weather looks fab

• Like Like x 3
  12. Polski KFC! 15683804141558084507407297988532.jpg 15683804279618087730345931168916.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. My divorce finally came through today.

The Judge ordered that the house is split between me and the wife.

She gets the inside and I get the outside.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yuk! I hate fast food. The polish one looks worse than the English stuff

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Was there a main dealer with a service centre every 2 miles? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Today I've "touched down in the land of the delta blues" and I'm "walking in memphis"

• Like Like x 3
  17. Sounds like a song!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information