1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today I fixed this. Bloody bodgers before had just nailed the gutter to the facia board:mad:. Why can’t tradesmen do a proper job? I hate going up ladders, especially when there’s no one holding them and the ground slopes away to one side:scream:. Still, got back home safe & sound.

08DE9131-4B8C-471B-8E24-0A2EDF9B9A08.jpeg 71C77F99-1A4E-47FE-AB78-A63423530A7E.jpeg

ps. I’ve no idea why my photos appear anything but the right way up on here since I moved to iOS 13:(. Bloody things are the right way up in my photo album:mad:

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Aye, bloody bodgers built it upside down and on its side :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Proper man scar :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Vasectomy scars accepted?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think you've stolen an aussies and italians iphones

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Today I have been at work, full of cold, but being far braver than Loz when he hurt his big toe :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Was he toe wrestling again?

8. With a Camel :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Looks as if you will be up and about in no time! ;) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did you fall off the ladder but still had the camera in the hand when you landed;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Just for anyone that has their stuff it was one of those Denali Soundbombs....5 year warranty so, all good...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Where's this pub then Paul ?

IMG_0013.jpg

13. So first thing this morning the man with the skip arrives unannounced despite being told to call my landscape guy an hour before he will turn up, so that he can meet him with timber chocks to put the skip on the road (why they dont carry timbers as a matter of course is beyond me).

He gets arsey and says he's got to be somewhere else to collect another skip, so fecks off despite my protestations. He may or may not be back sometime today. Who knows.

• Crap Crap x 1
  14. he's not that young .....:grinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Skip drivers,football hooligans indoors on six wheels with panoramic views.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Shakedown run out on the 748r this morning in the dry. Got home and thought this is too good a chance to miss so rolled the Pani R out for a blast. Got about 3 miles up the road and it started to piss down. :poop:

Off to finish (hurrah) the in laws decorating - curtains, final fix.

• Like Like x 4
  17. ^ the final curtain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. index.png :motorcycleduc::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Read that Boris the Bosh has come a new deal with the EU.

don’t know if it’s good, bad, or indifferent. But I do know it will be voted down Saturday by our week know better’ politicians

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information