1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Castletownshend, about 15km outside Skibbereen. Easy peasy that one. Is that you?

2. No doubt about it a crock of shit comes to mind.:mask:

3. Postman Pat has delivered the new brake pads.:)
    DSCN6026[1].JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. In a leather case too. Where’d you buy them? Louis Vuitton? :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nope plain Jane's.............somewhere in Brighton at a very reasonable amount of money.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Had a visit from @Mac who was kind enough to bring me some proper, filter decaf coffee :upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
  7. Took 899 out to Wells next the sea and bumped into a work colleague I hadn’t seen since 1990! Carried along coast to West Runton and picked up my re covered pillion pad. 15C and bright sunshine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your good, your very good. They think it's Aircon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Put the hardtop on the car. Ducati will be in the lounge for winter soon.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Our gardener finally started work today as the weather was (finally) half decent. They’ve made a good start and have dug out for the second patio area, the base area for the shed and marked out the paths we want doing. I’m hoping that it’ll be done within the next week or so but as always it’ll be weather dependent.

Having left them to their own devices we went over to Leeds and took out daughter in law, who has badly broken her foot recently on a kids trampoline, out to lunch at a nice new bar/restaurant. We then went to pick up the grandchildren from school, which was nice as they rushed to us when they were brought out by their class teachers. it’s moments like that that you treasure. However once we got them back to their house they went berserk and it was time for us to hand them back and head home :)

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. You're not wrong Tel, treasure those moments, seems like 5 minutes ago we were doing the same with our grandaughter . Then from the age of about 12 they don't wont to know you, their little bodies and minds start to change and now at 14 the boyfriend has appeared. But it's good it shows she is developing and still pops in now and again, we have her staying this weekend her mam and dad are away. Chance for Nana to spoil her and me to wind her up.
    Cherish them Bud.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I got my programme for the World Premiere on Wednesday! :D

wp2020.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. This one will test you...........

IMG_0003.jpg

14. Anne summers?

15. Given in and using reading glasses more

Found the florist I’ve used for a few years has gone. Now to find another for this afternoon!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I fucking hate tradesmen!!

"I'll be there tomorrow at 8.30am" he says yesterday.

He isn't. I call him at 9.30, 10.30 and 11.30 and he's fucked my day up as I had stuff planned that I had to cancel, and I needed to see him to discuss an issue that we have.............I finally get a text at 12.30 saying he's been ill all night and he's laid on the sofa with bowl.

Now if he is genuinely ill then I apologise for the next bit of my rant BUT my bet is he is like all fucking builders/landscape gardeners and he will be on another fucking job and he is juggling work.

It absolutely boils my piss when they haven't got the decency to be upfront with you and do not stick to "their" (not my) timetables.

If they kept you informed then you can make arrangements to do other things. Now I have wasted half the day and can't do what I needed to do this morning until next week.

And to top it off if I ever thought about questioning their antics then they take umbrage and wont do the job at all. Cunts!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Other than the Magnet supplied kitchen fitter, I couldn’t agree more.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Don't tar us all !!! My Day !!

IMG-20191018-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20191018-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20191018-WA0001.jpg

• Like Like x 17
  19. I here it all the time from my own customers about other trade, best thing to do is if he keeps messing you around when you transfer his money make it about £150 short, then ignore his calls for a day or two before sending the rest.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information