1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 7EC33843-9E3D-4E27-B74A-8C0AC53FFA77.jpeg Fitted c/f swingarm cover & polished up rear wheel using some Michelin Waterless Was&Wax. Very impressed with the stuff. Got chain lube fling & bugs off easily. Leaves a lovely shiny coat as well. Got a Ride mag thumbs up too.
    Makes it easy to clean bike if it’s raining outside :eyes:

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. did they spoil it then .......... cvnts

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Grumpy bolix
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It was more than that mate. Falling over drunk by 9 pm....

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Tbh They were free tickets so gave it a go ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Had a top notch Chinese and finished the night with a 6.8% weis beer. Less grumpy bollox then ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. I've just got some of that on the back of the Ride review...going to give it a try this weekend if I get the chance. Good to hear it lives up to the review.

8. LP500S's - or is the red one an Anniversary?

9. Anniversary, looks poo in comparison :poop:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. been too Hyside ducati first thing this morning and found out they are moving to bigger premises :upyeah:

11. A lot of existing ducati dealers are being told move to bigger or leave the brand and even then they must meet exacting standards and all appear pretty much clone dealers in looks

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ^ VAG influence coming to the fore. I like the Hyside shop. Feels like a proper bike shop rather than a unit on an industrial estate where no doubt we will all be heading over the next few years.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Moving to a unit at Maldon Essex, March 2020

14. Struth, if true, that would be an own goal. Hyside at Romford gets huge benefit from m25, London and A12 traffic. Maldon has no major roads near it as it is almost coastal on the east of Essex

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Do you have to wear white leathers and have perfect teeth to get serviced there? o_O

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. The problem i find is the crash helmet flattens my hair gel :p

IMG_1557.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. After the Larry let downs from last Friday, I`ve just bought an OS map with the intention of getting out on my own tomorrow. I can sort of remember some of the tracks from riding them earlier in the year, add a map, and I should be good to go.
    Now, I`m no expert, but after studying the map, I now think the tracks I was told were byways open to all traffic are actually other routes with public access or recreational routes. :confused:
    I feel I may have been lead astray by the fine upstanding gentlemen of the TRF :astonished:

#59258 Pierre 66, Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Will be better to ride there then Romford for me :upyeah:

19. I've been to my local to collect a wheel plus they had a customers Ducati Monster CNC limited edition model on the ramp,apparently only one in the Uk.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information