1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today I have been hanging doors in Chesterfield, I hate hanging doors. Next week I will be fitting kitchen worktops in Southport, I hate fitting kitchen worktops.
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. @Birdie
    So what do you like doing these days that makes you happy then.:thinkingface:

3. Retirement :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Not a Ducati limited edition then, just an aftermarket parts supplier special :thinkingface:

5. @Birdie He had more retirements than Carl Crutchlow.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes only six:thinkingface: in the world.:upyeah:

7. At least he only goes back to do the jobs he hates - nothing like being able to pick and choose when retired :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. All bollocks then :p

9. It's a true fact with a blue frame,different wheels and other bits bolted on.:upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Not a Ducati Limited Edition - it makes just about every ones bike a limited edition of one - so these are just unlimited editions in comparison are they not? :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yes sorry just an CNC exercise i guess and not a Ducati factory limited model,:upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Finally got round to having a go at flappy paddle conversion. Just the electrics next....

9788F8AA-65A9-4053-91FB-DD8C2F9727C4.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Well, Stanley the cat has had his first taste off prey. He’s only in doors, but somehow caught a mouse and brought it in to show us and play with. (One of the features of living fairly rural).

We’ve decided, if we do let him out he’ll be wearing breakable collar and bell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. 2 of my least favourite jobs as well

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Stuck in the pub getting thrashed at the monthly poker tournament. Texas hold em is definitely not my favourite poker game

16. I'm not sure whether to give that a 'funny' rating or if you're being serious:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  17. A point in case:D
    IMG_1525.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Entirely. Need to wire up the tip buttons

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm impressed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information