1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I can highly recommend them. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. grand cheap place Dublin !! :tired_face:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. LOL

4. @Davebird Good luck, hope that all is in order! Fingers crossed. :heart:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. I’m off to Ducati Manchester in about an hour to pick up the crack for the bike show at the NEC :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Check out my bike while your there, it’s the one spread all over their workshop!
    Have a good one

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Apparently they call it progress in time but we call them the dumb arses in society.:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. From retirement straight into street recreational drugs...got to pay the bills anyway you can these days.;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Just back from the Smoking clinic......... today i do be mostly classified as a non smoker. Patches done it for me fookin magic.

• Like Like x 9
  10. Hope you survived the clear out ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. one of my favourite clips ^ :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. she was really a sexy lady, i believe though she batted for the other side.

14. You could be forgiven for thinking that T, but I think she was "straight" or certainly wanted to be remembered that way.

15. Got the day off today...took the RSV4 down to the shop for an MOT - passed with no issues....there was a bloke down there who buys and sells bikes....i could see he was "feeling" - "how many miles?" "when did it last have its valve check?" - i replied and said i was happy with it...he then said...."those are gonna be the ones to collect..." mines an old pre aprc...interesting... but ive always loved it...brilliant bike...

16. i stand corrected mate, thanks.

17. Who really knows at the end of the day? only Fenella probably and maybe it wouldn't have bothered her that much going by some quotes unlike Dirk Bogarte who denied all until his death.

18. Went to dads this morning after a phone call from his landline.
    Hello, my tv doesn't work?
    Dad are you using the satellite box's remote again?
    No, do you think I'm stupid !
    Yes dad, that's why you are phoning me, I'll be there in 10 minutes.
    Get there, no remotes anywhere in sight.
    Dad where is the tv remote, I can't see it to try it out
    hold on, I've got it, look, when I try to turn it on, the tv doesn't go on
    Dad, do you remember the big buttoned doro mobile phone we bought you to help with your eyesight and hearing?
    Yes, why?
    Dad, your phone is not your tv remote and that is what is in your hand when you are trying to turn the tv on
    Well where is my mobile phone then?
    Have you tried ringing anyone on your mobile this morning?
    yes but there was no reply, it's in the kitchen
    Dad, I've found your tv remote :rolleyes:

• Love You Love You x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Poor old fella, has he people like yourself popping in everyday ? Sounds like he needs the Doro 580 secure phone , just saying.

20. Spent all afternoon trying to find a shower mixer bar with 130mm pipe centres. Arrrrrghhhhh everything is 150mm. Shower on tiled bathroom wall and no spare tiles around. New complete shower £180 is one quote i got. I can pick up a mixer bar for £50 with 150mm spacing.
    Meh.
    This after UPS screwing me over for 4 days, trying to get a small package delivered from Holland to a pick up point I got off THEIR website, which they can't find on THEIR system.
    Plus getting a front under yoke paddock stand and extra 'Ducati' pin from Demon-Tweeks. Only to find the stand doesn't work on Pani's. Whaaaaat. So sending that back.
    Pee'd off.

#59700 Biot, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information