1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Keeping a low profile today as the BT line was knocked out by the tree surgeons on the highway thursday afternoon.:blush:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. do some "feature" tiles ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. If I’d had a lump hammer in my hand it would have been a mosaic wall.
    Having a shower with a 6 inch adjustable as the left hand tap is not best practice :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. That's the one we got him. I didn't set up the emergency button on the back because the daft old twat would use it like a cb radio, pressing it every 5 minutes wondering why the channel wouldn't change

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. i bought my old mum one this year after her stroke, but she wouldn't use it, she keeps her old one charged up and waits for us to keep phoning her, bless.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Feel for you. Went through this with both parents, very trying. Sometimes you just have to laugh... sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. If you don’t laugh then you would cry :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Yesterday I went to the bike show. Totally underwhelming.

The new Streetfighter is ok when you’re sat on it but from the front it looks like bits have been stuck on it as an afterthought. I’m sure it’ll sell well though purely because of the bhp numbers etc.

The one thing that came out of my visit was that I realised I need a sports bike back in my life. If I can do a deal vs the Diavel and no money exchanges hands then that’s what I will do. I’ll look into it after Xmas.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Collected my van from ATS with mine supplied replacement wisebone arms now fiited and the wobble noise has disappeared.Walked around the property looking at trees with a tree surgeon that need attention over the coming year.

10. Fitted a Powerbronze touring screen to the Multi in my lunch break. I live in the same building as our offices so easy to nip and do stuff while it's light.

11. Just finished work and out for food tonight and a pint with family as I'm 53 today and feel it o_O:beer::party:

• Like Like x 10
  12. Happy b'day dude :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Congratulations, have a good one!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. :upyeah:
    Have a great night. 53, youngish then. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Been sat watching Moto gp testing most of the day, too frosty and cold to venture into the garage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Happy birthday young fella me lad!

This morning I have been bouldering. This afternoon I have just been to see my personal trainer.........it was supposed to be for an hour but he worked me for 90 minutes..........I’m now in pain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. :party::beer::upyeah:
    images.jpg ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I absolutely hate cars but in May had to buy one, first one in a decade, a £500 ford focus 2.0 2003. Last few days on start up I could tell the battery was dying.

ahaaa me thought, I have a halfords discount card through the forum which also applies to batteries. It says 20% on the forum??.

Bought a 4 year warranty calcium HCB075 battery, retail £92, using my ducati forum discount card, ends up costing only £47.20

Best £15 on a forum ever spent :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. Today I are been mostly settling a defamation case, which came about as a result of a business rival slagging off my client in a Facebook group a couple of years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Shame you couldn't get the same discount on the Focus.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information